Jabi
Jabi, Lecturer
Experience:  I have done MBA in Finance and Accounting.
45811717

how would you be able to utilize these theories when working

how would you be able to utilize these theories when working in an everyday situation. (50)

Summarise the following -

Managing and Leadership
Performance at Work
Working, Planning and Organisation
Motivating the Workforce
Human Resource Management
Business Strategies (50)

how can Iyou be able to utilize the above theories when working in an everyday situation. (50)
Category: Homework
Expert:  Jabi replied 3 years ago.
Hello dear client,

What is your deadline for this assignment?

Please also mention, if there is any word requirement?

Regards,

Jabi

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Jabi

No deadline for this and no word requirement.

This is a low priorty. Looking for a reply by end of January 2011.

Can you please advise of cost.

Many Thanks

Regards

Ann

Expert:  Jabi replied 3 years ago.
Hi Ann,

Sorry i didn't get you, what do you mean by "Can you please advise cost"?

Regards,

Jabi

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Jabi

The last three questions that you have help me on I have paid you. I would like to know how much to answer my questions.

Hope this make sense.

Thank You

Ann

Expert:  Jabi replied 3 years ago.
Hi Ann,

The value of this question is $16.01 and if you think it is more than what you want to be than you can contact JustAnswer to help you out with this or if you think you want to pay more than you can pay in form of tip, so its up to you.

I hope that all is clear now, let me know if still you have any questions regarding this one :)

Jabi

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi

All ok with me.

Thank You

Ann

Expert:  Jabi replied 3 years ago.
You are most welcome, i would highly appreciate it if you can please elaborate your question a bit more for me so that i can help you properly.

Jabi

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi

I need to be able to summarise the major learning points clearly for the following-

Managing and Leadership
Performance at Work
Working, Planning and Organisation
Motivating the Workforce
Human Resource Management
Business Strategies

I need 50 points for this to be able to move on to the next stage.

I also need to summarise how I would be able to utilize these theories when working in an everyday situation.

Again I need 50 points to move onto the next stage.

This is the only information that I have . Sorry

Regards

Ann

Expert:  Jabi replied 3 years ago.
Hi Ann,

You want me to first briefly explain the following in 50points;

Managing and Leadership

Performance at Work

Working, Planning and Organization

Motivating the Workforce

Human Resource Management

Business Strategies

After briefly explaining all those points i am supposed to summarize that how can one utilize these theories in everyday life.

Is this what all you need? pleas let me know:)

It is quite lengthy assignment :)

Jabi

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes This is correct,

There is no need for a rush answer end of January 2011 is fine by me.

Regards

Ann

Expert:  Jabi replied 3 years ago.
Hi Ann,

I understand your assignment, thank you for your time, i will submit the assignment within two days.

Have a good Day!

Jabi

Edited by Jabi on 12/9/2010 at 3:32 PM EST
Expert:  Jabi replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Jabi, Lecturer
Experience: I have done MBA in Finance and Accounting.