Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

Explain the basics of contract law. Explain contract law

Customer Question

•Explain the basics of contract law.
•Explain contract law in a simple and concise manner.
•Incorporate the terms offer, acceptance, and consideration in the report.
•Include an example of a written contract that you have entered into, and identify the features that make it a valid contract.
•Include a short contract to provide a service to someone, and identify the features that make it a valid contract.
•Make sure that the examples given satisfy the basic requirements for a contract.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Donna-moderator replied 5 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question! I'm sorry you haven't received an answer yet. Most questions are answered in a timely manner, but that depends on the number of Experts on line, the question volume, and the difficulty level of the question. It may also be that the Experts feel the question value is too low for the amount of work needed to give a satisfactory answer.

If you would like to, you can edit your question value on this page or use the reply button to let the Experts know you are willing to add a bonus if you are enrolled in our subscription plan.

Here is the link for the deposit page:

Donna - moderator

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hello Donna,

Thank you for the response, however I do not need an answer to this question anymore. I have already completed this assignment on my one. how do I go about closing the question so I can use the funds for something else?