25. C. Right ear
26. D. addiction.
27. B. antidepressant
28. A. antiemetic.
29. D. Inflammation
30. D. Palliative
31. A. Bradycardia
32. B. Embolism
33. B. Myocardial infarction
34. A. murmur.
35. A. Mitral valve prolapse
36. D. Commissurotomy
37. B. Tachycardia
38. C. Raynaud's phenomenon
39. C. Embolectomy
40. B. Ischemia
Hope this helps!
Can you help me with 52-60, PLEASE? THANK YOU SO MUCH CHRIS..
52. A patient had a radiogram performed. What does the root word indicate?
A. Same C. Ray
B. Luminous D. Life
53. A coding specialist had a TB skin test performed before starting a new job; this test is also
known as the _______ test.
A. rhinitis C. Mantoux
B. cystic fibrosis D. dysphagia
54. A patient has symptoms indicative of lung inflammation. What is this patient's diagnosis?
A. Pneumonia C. Emphysema
B. Asthma D. Rhinitis
55. A 60-year-old patient who comes to the emergency room with shortness of breath
A. dysphagia. C. pleural effusion.
B. inspiration. D. dyspnea.
56. A patient has adenopathy of the lymph nodes. (Aden/o-) means
A. gland. C. tumor.
B. disease. D. cancer.
57. A patient with bronchitis is directed to take Humabid. What type of medication is
being prescribed?A. Expectorant C. Antiemetic
B. Antihistamine D. Diuretic
58. A portion of the patient's right lung was resected due to lung cancer. Which of the following
procedures was performed?
A. Thoracostomy C. LobectomyB. Tracheotomy D. Pleurectomy
59. A patient was diagnosed with hemothorax. What does the suffix in this term mean?
A. Chest C. NoseB. Breath D. Lung
60. A patient was experiencing indigestion almost every day. The physician performed an upper GI series, also known as a _______ test.
A. bronchographic C. cholangiographicB. barium enema D. barium swallow