RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst
12090234

Marketing and the Virtual Marketplace Due 11/30 Midnight Task

Customer Question

Marketing and the Virtual Marketplace Due 11/30 Midnight

Task Name: Phase 3 Individual Project
Deliverable Length: 500-750 words
Details: Preliminary market research indicated that target market for QMC has the following characteristics:

•Preliminary market research indicated that target market for QMC has the following characteristics:
?Age groups: young adults, middle-age adults
?Income levels: from lower middle-class and upward
?Consumer groups: individual consumers and businesses
?Buying method: currently, 35% would buy from a storefront, 30% would buy "from a catalog or on the Web", and business buyers would direct order
?Geographic distribution: research indicates that if QMC markets appropriately, they could increase sales outside the San Francisco area by as much as 50% the first year. This increase is based on an anticipated contract with a national value-added reseller company.
Now it’s time to start thinking about “the 4 P’s” – product, price, promotion, and placement (distribution). Once again, QMC’s owner and financial advisor want to know what you’re thinking about before you prepare the entire marketing plan. Document your ideas in a memo. Your 500-750 word memo should address the following points at a minimum:

1.Relationship between target market and promotion strategies you recommend
2.Pricing strategy based on the different target markets and plans for the future
3.New distribution strategy and impact on suppliers and manufacturing
4.Promotional activities you’ll use to reach your target market

Please include 3-4 reliable references in APA format with in-text citation.
Category: Homework
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

Hi Sheila, I can work on this too.

Will post draft or final by weds.

thank you,

tm

Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks very much.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Toneemarie,

I have a small problem on the first two assignments you did for me. The Power point presentation you did for for my Legal and Ethical Environment of Business class and should be in a word document.

the assignment I needed in a Power point is as follows:

Task Name:Phase 1 Individual Project
Deliverable Length:4-6 slide PPT presentation w/100-150-word notes per slide
Details:

Develop a preliminary SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis for QMC. Because this is a new target market with a smaller computer, you want to make sure you are including your current customers. Be sure to consider your competition who is selling smaller, convenient computers as well.

You need to present your SWOT analysis to the management team. In getting to know them over the past couple of weeks, you have determined they are very visual thinkers/learners.

Create a 4-6 slide Power point presentation that includes the following:

1. Design a 2 column by 2 row table, into which you will place one or two-word summaries of the S's, W's, O's and T's.
  2. Follow the table with slides for each category, in which you can expand your analysis in a bullet-point format.
  3. Highlight the most important S, W, O, and T so that you and the management team can focus on the most important aspects of QMC's current state of affairs.
  4. Support your analysis with credible sources including course materials, your text and/or other information found in the library or on the Internet.
  5. Write a minimum of 100 words on each slide in the speaker's notes so you can explain your reasoning.
For these classes, I have made arrangements with my professor to correct. You don't have to rush. I will turn it in after you finish the assignments you are currently working on. Please advise if you will be available to make these changes for me. Thanksso much. You are the bomb, very happy for your help.
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

Hi Sheila, I can assist with any updates. But what is the case info for this swot analysis?

I dont have any information about QMC? what do they sell, what is the business structure, their competitive advantage, etc?

Please post the case details so I can work up the swot...

thanks,

tm

Edited by Toneemarie on 11/25/2010 at 3:37 AM EST
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

Hello, here is the memo. Should finish up soon.

need background info on qmc what type of company is it? What is the product?
The paper has to be modified to fit this product...

tm

Edited by Toneemarie on 11/26/2010 at 4:29 PM EST
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

Hi Sheila, here is the paper, but without the details it may have to be modified.

thank you

tm

http://www.4shared.com/document/Xo2s0vKw/qmc-marketing-fnl.html

Edited by Toneemarie on 11/26/2010 at 4:47 PM EST
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
<p>Hello Toneemarie,</p><p> </p><p>QMC is a computer company and the product is computers.</p><p>Yes this is a prior assignment posted around or about November 12, 2010.</p>The presentation is great but must be presented in a 4-6 slide PPT presentation w/100-150-word notes per slide. I'm sorry for any miscommunication on my part. Thanks
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

Hi Shiela, I dont have any detail on QMC beyond this post.

Can you repost the case so a swot can be worked up?
thank you,

tm

I will update this answer (memo) to reflect computer products..

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Here is the original request as follows:

Create a 4-6 slide PowerPoint presentation that includes the following:

5. Write a minimum of 100 words on each slide in the speaker's notes so you can explain your reasoning. Please include 3-4 reliable references in APA format. Thanks!

Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

Hi Shiela, the swot format is not the problem.

It is the swot content, isnt there a case study on qmc from which to create the swot analysis?

Or

is all the information about QMC the following:

"Because this is a new target market with a smaller computer, you want to make sure you are including your current customers. Be sure to consider your competition who is selling smaller, convenient computers as well.

You need to present your SWOT analysis to the management team. In getting to know them over the past couple of weeks, you have determined they are very visual thinkers/learners."

?

Who is QMC is it a case from your textbook or a scenario you made up for class?

That is my question.

If that is all you have on the case then I can make up a swot but if not I need to know all of the case information from the text... Otherwise whatever I come up with will be incorrect.

thank you

tm

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Toneemare,

The information is all I have. Please make-up your own analysis and we go with that. We are suppose to make up our own informatioon. Thanks!

Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

Hi Sheila, here is draft of the swot will this work for the powerpoint ?

This is the previous assignment that you said you wanted a powerpoint for...

I will put this in powerpoint format with some references etc.

Should the table be in the powerpoint. It seems that the bullets would work better...?

http://www.4shared.com/document/Bz1oRbru/qmc-swot.html

tm

Edited by Toneemarie on 11/29/2010 at 5:59 AM EST
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience: Business Analyst
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Toneemarie,

Just wanted to let you know I'm sending you an assignment due 12/4 midnight. Please advise if you are available. I will up theprice on the last one I sent you. Thanks!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Toneemarie,

I had an assignment that was due by you on 12/7 midnight. I have not received it yet. Plese advise when I will rceive it. Thanks.