RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst

This Paper should be a Minimum of 8 Pages (NOT COUNTING COVER

This Paper should be a Minimum of 8 Pages (NOT COUNTING COVER PAGE AND REFERENCES), Double Spaced, APA Format. Proper citations are critially important to avoid problems with Plagiarism. So, be sure to check the APA Guide.
The student will submit a research project that describes an organization (assigned or approved by the instructor), including the following criteria: basic legal, social, and economic environments; management structure; operational and financial issues; and impact of potential change factors.
the company is BP

Hi Martins are you talking about this one?
I can work on this for fri b4 midnight?

Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
friday works can do it.

Hi Martins falling a bit behind. I hope saturday is ok?

This is a bit vague in description any more details?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i dont have more details.....saturday its ok.
ok, working on it
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok great. can you resend me this paper please urgent i need to post today i erased by mistake

500-750 words Research indicates that many employees who have input into job design and who are given greater responsibility frequently show far greater motivation. These innovative ideas are considered forms of employee empowerment. Answer the following questions: Why are more firms practicing employee empowerment? What are the disadvantages from the perspective of the employee? What are the disadvantages from the perspective of the supervisor? How does employee empowerment fit into a firm that practices an autocratic leadership style? Generally speaking, how does employee empowerment work in unionized environments? Why? Assess basic issues associated with managing employees including issues associated with motivation and job satisfaction, the design of jobs and employee empowerment, group behavior and teamwork (including arrangements such as quality of work life programs), and leadership. Analyze, compare and contrast alternative views and approaches to managing individuals and groups.

Hi Please review the file.

thank you,

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
can you please resend the employee empowerment paper you did i erased by mistake and i have to post today..

Hi ok, wait a sec

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
can you take a look i posted one more question

Hi Martin, sorry I cant fit it your new post in till after sunday...

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It works for me. can u have it done by wednesday?