RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst
12090234

PLEASE HELP MARKETING ASSIGNMENT 11/20 AT MIDNIGHT. THANKS! Phase

PLEASE HELP: MARKETING ASSIGNMENT 11/20 AT MIDNIGHT. THANKS!

Phase 1 Discussion Board 2
Deliverable Length: See Assignment Description
Details: The Legal Environment

For the past 10 years, your Logistics and Services company has wanted to develop lucrative South American oil reserves for its exploration, drilling, refining, and transport division. Your company's oil division has been limited in prior years to Siberia and the South China Sea and was precluded from entry into the oil business in Iraq by United States law and U.N. Sanctions.
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write up to 250–350 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:

•Discuss whether the present political situations in South America will present new opportunities for your company to expand into the South American marketplace.
•Address the legal and ethical risks and benefits, both short term and long term.
•Identify the government(s) and/or organization(s) with whom the Logistics and Services company should deal should the company embark on a business venture in South America.

Please include 2-3 reliable references in APA

Hi Sheila how are you? I can assist with this question.

Complete by weds pm or sooner?

toneemarie

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks very much. Are you familiar with PowerPoint presentations? If so how much will you charge me to do 4-6 slides?

Hi Sheila is this assignment supposed to be on powerpoint slides with notes?

If so, that is not a problem.

tm

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes Please. Thank you so much. I appreciate your help and time.

Hi Sheila,

Here's first draft... I'll add more detail and cites and refs thurs.

_________

Though the ability to produce natural gas and oil in North America is forecast to expand over the next ten years, South America is expected to experience a surge as well. The opportunities in Brazil is growing with by as much as 8% by 2015. Brazil is poised to pass both Venezuela and Mexico with new reserves discovered in near the countries borders. The amount of crude oil manufactured by Brazil due to the massive deposits found in their waters will present many new marketing venues between the two countries. According to Market Research, South America will experience tremendous boosts to their economy as a result of this find (.

The President of Brazil is very progressive and proactive in establishing export trade agreements with the U.S. and other countries. The government is actively looking for foreign markets trade opportunities. In fact there has been efforts to reduce dependence on foreign oil that have been successful. Near Tupi and Carioca oil fields have been discovered with an expected 30-50 billion barrels of oil existing near Rio de Janeiro (.

Politically speaking though President Lula of Brazil and other leaders have worked closely to strengthening trade exports with the U.S. They have actively sought to open trade negotiations with many other countries including developing countries. There are internal agreements with Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay in addition to talks with Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela to name a few. The competition from within may become quite complicated as a new commercial trade agreement among neighboring countries has been established as the South American Community of Nations (.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
This looks great. Looking forward to final draft. Pls advise how soon will you be able to do the PowerPoint presentation. Thanks!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
THANK YOU SO MUCH. THIS IS PERFECT. FUTURE ASSIGNMENTS, MAY I SEND THEM TO YOU?

yes, however please notify me by adding a reply to an old question like this one. I dont always get to check the email box....

thank you very much, :o)

tm

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I will do that in the future. So as I understand, the next assignment I have for you should be posted here or did you want me to let you know that I'm going to post an assignment to your attention and post it as normal? Thank you so much fo the quick reply.

Hi Sheila if it isnt too much trouble please post as normal but maybe drop a note here that you are going to post assign just so I dont miss your request and make sure I can schedule the time to complete by your due date, etc.

thanks,

tm

Edited by Toneemarie on 11/20/2010 at 2:58 AM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No problem. Thanks for the clarification.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hello Toneemarie,

Just wanted to let you know I'm posting a powerpoint assignment to your attention. Due 12/7 midnight. Please let me know if you are available. Thanks!