RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst

500-750 words You have just been promoted to supervisor of

Customer Question

500-750 words You have just been promoted to supervisor of a large department in your company. The previous supervisor was terminated because of low morale and performance of his department. You had been attending night school to earn your bachelor's degree in management and remember, from one of your courses, how important it is to listen to your employees. Before coming in and making wholesale changes, you have spent the first several weeks on the job meeting casually with each employee about his or her views on the company, the department, and his or her own work efforts. Although you receive a lot of varying feedback, one common thread of employee concern is the very autocratic approach that the former supervisor used when dealing with his employees. You know that this is sometimes referred to as a theory X approach, and you know that a more participative management approach is called theory Y. However, you have not taken the management course that covers these topics. Using the library and Internet resources, you are to write a 500–750-word research paper that compares theory X to theory Y in terms of management styles. Specifically, you are to include the following requirements: Explain each theory. Create a chart that shows the pros and cons of each management style. List three typical kinds of jobs that would best fit each style and three kinds of jobs the style would best fit. Give an example and explain. Give a description and analysis of an article that you researched using library and/or Internet sources of a manager's poor choice in leadership style that led to a drop in productivity
Category: Homework
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

Hi Martins, I can complete this one also.

Thanks,

toneemarie

Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
can you have it done by today this one is really important i have to post by 11.30pm today...please
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

ok

Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

Hi Martins, working on this now.

tm

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
thank you very much
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience: Business Analyst
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
i add one more...pay attention i will be adding some more. i like your papers.
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

Hi Martins, thank you for accept. Ok, I will check.

tm