Patricia
Patricia, Graduate Student
Experience:  expert in writing, homework assistance
18263522

Strategic Plan, Part III Balanced Scorecard

Strategic Plan, Part III: Balanced Scorecard

· Resources: Exhibit 7-1 in Ch. 7 of Strategic Management

· Develop the strategic objectives for your business in the format of a balanced scorecard. The strategic objectives are measures of attaining your vision and mission. As you develop them consider the vision, mission, and values for your business and the outcomes of your SWOTT analysis. Consider the following four quadrants of the balanced scorecard when developing your strategic objectives:

o Shareholder Value or Financial Perspective, includes strategic objectives in areas such as:

· Market share

· Revenues and costs

· Profitability

· Competitive position

o Customer Value Perspective, includes strategic objectives in areas such as:

· Customer retention or turnover

· Customer satisfaction

· Customer value

o Process or Internal Operations Perspective, includes strategic objectives in areas such as:

· Measure of process performance

· Productivity or productivity improvement

· Operations metrics

o Learning and Growth (Employee) Perspective, includes strategic objectives in areas such as:

· Employee satisfaction

· Employee turnover or retention

· Level of organizational capability

· Nature of organizational culture or climate

· Technological innovation

· Develop at least three strategic objectives for each of the following four balanced scorecard areas identified above (Financial, Customer, Process, Learning and Growth). Base your objectives on an evaluation of a number of potential alternatives to the issues and/or opportunities identified in the SWOTT Analysis paper and table you completed in Week Three. Base your solutions on a ranking of alternative solutions that includes an identification of potential risks and mitigation plans, and a stakeholder analysis that includes mitigation and contingency strategies. You should also incorporate the ethical implications of your solutions into your selection.

o For each strategic objective, develop a metric and target using a balanced scorecard format. (For example, a strategic objective in the shareholder or Financial Perspective is to increase market share. A metric to actually measure this strategic objective of market share increase is, "The percentage of increase in market share." The target is the specific number to be achieved in a particular time period. The target for the metric of "Increase market share" could be "Increase market share by 2% for each of the next 3 years" of an increase of 2% per year for 3 years.)

· Write a 700- to 1,050-word summary that explains your critical thinking on how you derived your objectives from your vision, mission, values, and SWOTT analysis.

· Format assignment according to APA guidelines.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Patricia replied 6 years ago.

Patricia :

helloCustomer I have a model paper of this assignment, would you like me to send it to you. It was from when I took the class.The model paper is design to help students gain a better understanding of the assignment.

Expert:  Patricia replied 6 years ago.

click the link for the guide

http://www.box.net/shared/tqc5ggfg0g

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I really dont understand the paper my business is a daycare center I a paper on my topic.

Expert:  Patricia replied 6 years ago.
The guide is designed to help you gain a better understanding of your own paper. In most cases students read through the guide to help develop their own understanding related to their own business.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ok how do I view your guide i clicked on the link and it didnt come up?

Expert:  Patricia replied 6 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
If I accept this will I still be able to ask questions if I run into any problems? I often have problems with my introductions and conclusions
Expert:  Patricia replied 6 years ago.
yes, just keep responding to this post, and you should be fine.