R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech
20870358

2. Suppose 90% of kids who visit a doctor have a fever, and

2. Suppose 90% of kids who visit a doctor have a fever, and 30% of kids with a fever have sore throats. What's the probability that a kid who goes to the doctor has a fever and a sore throat? The Probability is ___________.

5. A password XXXXX of four letters followed by a two-digit number.
(a) How many passwords are possible if there are no restrictions?
(b) how many passwords are possible if none of the letters or digits can be repeated?
(c) what is the probaility of guessing the password XXXXX one trial if there are no restrictions?

6. The access code for a car's security system consists of four digits. The first digit cannot be 9 and the last digit must be even or zero. How many different codes are available?

7. The access code for a garage door consists of three digits. Each digit can be 1through 6 and each digit can be repeated.
(a) find the number of possible access codes.
(b) What is the probability of randomly selecting the correct access code.
(c) What is the probability of not selecting the correct access code. (round to the nearest thousandth).

9. A standard stack of cards contains 52 cards. One card is selected from the deck.
(a) Compute the probability of randomly selecting a nine or five.
(b) compute the probability of randomly selecting a nine, five, or two.
(c) Compute the probability of randomly selecting a ten or heart.

10. Outside a home, there is a 9-key keypad with letters A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, and I that can be used to open the garage if the correct nine letter code is entered. each key may be used only once. How many codes are possible?

Thanks again for requesting me.
I'd post the solutions to these soon.

Meanwhile, please take a look at answer here that perhaps you forgot to accept.
http://www.justanswer.com/questions/45bqj-3-find-the-mean-median-and-mode-of-the-data-if-possible

Regards,
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.