RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst

FOR TONNEMARIE------------Task Name Phase 4 Individual Proje

FOR TONNEMARIE------------Task Name:     Phase 4 Individual Project Deliverable Length:     4–5 pages, not including cover and reference pages Details:      Using the feedback you received from your instructor and colleagues, revise your rough draft into your final Touchstone Project. As you revise, continue to expand your paper by adding additional supporting evidence and analysis. Also, add 1–2 paragraphs that discuss the importance of your solution in the context of your academic field or program. Your final draft must be no less than 4 pages beyond the title and reference page and at least 1/2 page longer than your Phase 3 Individual Project. Be sure to proofread your final paper, and run the spelling and grammar checkers before submitting it. This is your chance to demonstrate what you have learned throughout this course. This paper must follow APA style and include a title page, in-text citations, and a reference page.------------ This is due November 6------i will pay 150$ for this one.

Hi Customer, can you post any changes from the instructor for the previous phase, so I can work in any changes? .

thank you.

Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/

Edited by Toneemarie on 10/30/2010 at 3:41 AM EST
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
im waiting on the grade now. should have it in a few days. but i believe you just have to make it into a final touchstone project essay.

ok, I will check back monday. Meanwhile I'll add answers to the questions currently in there.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok,but i think it suppose to be like an essay

That is fine, the questions will be removed and still answered in essay format.

thank you,

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thank you. im still waiting on teachers feedback.

Hi Rico, I have completed the changes. Do you want me to post now? or wait for your instructor updates? I will be leaving town on thurs...

May not be able to check in till Sunday.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
you can post it now i will pay for it now. if any problems i would submit another question with your name attached. this isnt due till nov 6. but post it now

Hi Rico for changes do not repost. Just list any changes to be made in this question n/c.

I will update till you are satisfied.

I have a funeral friday out of town...

thank you

I will post file shortly for your review. I'll be around till wed. midnight.

Edited by Toneemarie on 11/3/2010 at 1:01 AM EST
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi Rico. Here is the info for your review. I included the entire paper.

The last four pages are the additional resources a case example of LAPD corruption and what the Rampart review commission came up with along with other police commissions as solutions.

Let me know of any changes.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok i will let you know how it goes. sorry for your lost

Hi Rico. Thanks for your kind words.

I will check in weds and then sunday if not sooner.

thank you for Accept and Bonus.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
you welcome

Hi Rico any feedback from instructor?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
this is what she posted---Some good ideas, but make sure you polish your APA style including making sure that you have no gaps in space and a polished reference style. Also, make sure you use third person throughout, so check for that as well. Mainly, make sure you have an “argument” style more than simply a reporting tone. Make sure your paper follows an “argument” format, and be sure to learn from the best examples in the discussion along with the feedback you receive.

Hi Rico, I will look at it for third person and rework the tone.

Do you have format for argument "style" argument "format" referred to?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
any argument style

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.