M. Kennedy
M. Kennedy, Advanced Degree
Experience:  Degree in Science, BA--Soc.Studies, 15 yrs. exp--Gov't work

Review the Capstone case Tennessee v. Reeves. Briefly discuss

Review the Capstone case Tennessee v. Reeves. Briefly discuss the issue the court had to decide, the ruling they made, and the rationale behind it. Also, do you agree that the girls took a substantial step toward the commission of a targeted offense? What test does the court establish for Tennessee to determine if a substantial step has been taken?

Answer to each written response question should contain a minimum 200 word response.
b.Spelling and grammar will impact your grade. Make certain to proofread each written response carefully before clicking on the submit button.
c.Make certain that all of your sources (including your textbook) are referenced at the end of the written response and that directly quoted information within your written response is cited to show the difference between your ideas and the exact words of your sources.
d.General encyclopedias are prohibited sources. They are NOT to be used.

When is this due?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Good evening,

I need this assignment by tomorrow afternoon. Again thank you for your assistance on my homework assignment.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Just wandering if you had the answer to my recent questioned that i posted. If you could provide me with some feedback I would greatly appreciate it.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.