RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst

I usually dont resort to asking for any kind of help with

I usually don't resort to asking for any kind of help with my home work but this assignment is already late and I need help with getting this done. Can not be already used by another axia student, needs to be orgiinal please help. Assignment: Law Enforcement Deviance · Resource: Report of the Rampart Independent Review Panel at: · Identify two forms of police deviance cited in the Rampart Independent Review. The Table of Contents is on p. 39. · Search the University Library and Internet for at least two additional sources that cite instances of police deviance similar to those you identified in the review. · Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you include responses to the following questions: o What reasons might be behind the deviance described in the Rampart Independent Review? o Why was it allowed to flourish? o What methods are recommended to correct this deviance? · Format your paper according to APA standards

Hi Chell, I can assist with this question.

Complete by thurs pm or sooner?

Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I need it as soon as possible, it is already late (if possible). Thank you sooo much, like I said I never ask for help with my homework, but I am in a bind and just need help.

no problem working on it now.

Hi Chell, here is the info.

Click to download.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
is there a way of blocking this so noone else can use it? and are there any other sources to list? because I need atleast three.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank You very much:)

thanks, XXXXX XXXXX welcome. :O)