3. A teacher requests that a child use a small stepladder to reache a book on a shelf . She is helping the child develop. A. primitive reflexes. B. movement qualities . C. locomotor reflexes. D. spatial awareness
8.. Which of the folloing is the best suited to a formative assessment of progress.
A. Muscular strength and endurance. B. Body fat analysis. C. Flexibillity. D. Awareness muscle control.
9. A child who hasn't learned the prerequisite fundamentals needed for a combination of motor patters is suffering from.
A. anxiety. B. poor muscle control. C. proficiency barrier. D. nonacquisition barrier.
11. Which of the folloing is an example of a closed skill. A . Strinking a stationary ball.B.Catching b butterfly. C. hitting a piched ball Playing tag.
12. Introducing organized sports among young children is not recommended because. A. this excludes the teacher or caregiver from a role in play. B. they lack the necessery physical maturation needed. C. lear when their physical needs are satisfied. D they lack the social interaction skills needed.
13. The most fundamental principle behind learning is that children.
A. construct knowledge. B. learn thruegh olay. C. learn when their physical neds are satisfied. D. learn through social interaction.
15. Two cildren using finger paints agree to share them They're engaged in ...play
A. associative group B. cooperative. C. paralled. D. groupthink.
18.Children learning to take their heart rates are demonstrating. A. movment relations.B. fitness concept . C. body awarneness. D. body concept.
19. A child who responds "no " to every request is demonstrating. A. willful obstinacy .B. hereditary distemper. C. nascent narcissism D. autonomy healty diet is a high amount of . A. momounsaturated fats. B. polyunsaturated fats C. grains. D. sodium.
20. One component of a