Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Professor
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

I need help with my discussion question for week four in HCS405 You

Customer Question

I need help with my discussion question for week four in HCS405
You notice that your accounts receivable days outstanding has doubled in the first six months of the year. Do you give someone a bonus or put him or her on probation? Why?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 6 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am sorry but I cannot except this answer when I asked for help for this question I stated that it had to be fresh and never been used before and i had already found this answer on another web-site and my instructor sends all homeworh through the CWE to check for plagiarism and this did not pass
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I replied to your answer letting you know the reason why i could not accept, but if you can supply me with a paper on simulation review paper and the analyzing financial indicators for decision making please get back to me asap if you can help this have to be something that will pass the plagiarism checker please respond it is need tonight