SteveS
SteveS, MBA
Experience:  MBA from Top 5 US Business School, Tutoring Experience for Over Two Years
18851589

i need a gas mileage sheet with calculations and i will fill

i need a gas mileage sheet with calculations and i will fill in the places! i need up to a least 600 miles. using start mile to end mileage within a month . the number can start from 55,227
Category: Homework
Expert:  SteveS replied 6 years ago.

To design what you have in mind, I need to ask you a few questions. Do you want to be able to type in the ending mileage from time to time, and have the spreadsheet show you how many miles you've driven since the last time you recorded the mileage, and also show the total miles driven since 55,227? Is there anything else you want to show?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

no that will be fine!

for example

location start mileage end mileage

55227

i need it to be within a month-make it 650 miles

Expert:  SteveS replied 6 years ago.

Please see attached spreadsheet. In the second tab, I included the same table, but filled in with example numbers so you can see how the table looks filled out. You would only fill in columns A and C. The rest of the table is calculated automatically. If this is not exactly what you had in mind, please clarify and I'd be happy to make modifications. Thanks.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i wanted the mileages filled in for a month that will equal up to 650 miles
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
fill in the numbers as if you were doing a mileage sheet until you get to 650 miles for a month. i will do the locations
Expert:  SteveS replied 6 years ago.

Sure, I can do that. How many entries do you need? I can do 4 entries at 162.5 miles for each location, or 5 entries at 130 mile for each location, etc.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

i like the format!!!

i need a thirty day entry totalling 650 miles, not the same mileage numbers. different mileage numbers for everyday but a total of 650 miles for the whole month at the end

Expert:  SteveS replied 6 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.