Linda_us, Finance, Accounts & Homework Tutor
Experience:  Post Graduate Diploma in Management (MBA)

For-Linda I need original work for the following in Word format.

For-Linda I need original work for the following in Word format. For each of the following independent situations, determine (1) whether the bonds sold at face value, a premium, or at a discount, and (2) whether interest expense recognized each year for the bonds was less than, equal to, or greater than the amount of interest paid on the bonds. a. Bonds with a stated rate of 10 percent were sold to yield an effective rate of 8 percent. b. Bonds with a stated rate of 7 percent were sold to yield an effective rate of 7 percent. c. Bonds with a stated rate of 6 percent were sold to yield an effective rate of 11 percent. Rocky Road Company sold $5 million of six-year six percent debentures (bonds) on January 1, 2009. The bonds sold to yield an effective rate of seven percent interest is paid annually on December 31st. a. What is the price of the bonds? (Show calculations clearly). b. What would be the price of the bonds if they were sold to yield a real rate of five percent? (show calculations clearly). Lindon Processing Company has been taking bids for four new processors. Martin Steel Goldbaum Equipment has offered to sell them a processor for $29,000 each. In addition, Martin would finance the transaction through a capital lease over the expected ten-year life of the processor with no money down. No mention of the size of the required year-end lease payments has been made yet, but Lindon knows that Martin will expect an eight percent return on the lease arrangement. Assume that Lindon accepts this option when answering the following questions. (Show detailed calculations) a. What will be the amount of each annual year-end lease payment? (Round to a whole number) b. What amount will Lindon capitalize as an asset on its balance sheet for the processors and for the lease obligation? c. What total interest amount will Lindon pay over the life of the lease for financing? d. What portion of the first payment will be attributed to interest? Speedway Corporation manufactures automobile steering wheels. Selected portions of the company’s recent financial statements are given below: Speedway Corporation Balance Sheet (Excerpt) December 31, 2009 Stockholder’ Equity – Common stock, $1 par value, 1,000,000 shares authorized, 840,00 shares issued - $840,000 Paid-in capital in excess of par value – 3,250,000 Retained earnings – 2,125,000 Treasury stock (50,000 shares at cost) – (380,000) Total stockholders’ equity - $5,835,000 Speedway Corporation Statement of Stockholders’ Equity December 31, 2009 (in thousands) Com. Stock Paid-In Capital Retained Earn Treasury St Total Dec. 31,2008 $710 $2,300 $1,525 $(150) $4,385 Net income 700 700 Divideneds (100) (100) Stock purchased (230) (230) Stock issued $130 $950 1,080 Dec. 31, 2009 $840 $3,250 $2,125 $(380) $5,835 a. Using the above data, what is the total contributed capital at year-end? (Show computations). b. How many shares of common stock were outstanding at year-end? (Show comoputationbs). c. What dollar amount of treasury stock did Speedway hold at year-end? d. What dollar amount of treasury stock did Speedway repurchase during the year? e. How much common stock did the company issue? f. What was the amount of dividends paid during the year? g. How much net income came from financing activities associated with shareholders’ equity during the current year, excluding the effect of net income? (Show computations).

I will pay the 30.00, no problem.

Read more: For-LindaI need original work for the following ... - JustAnswer
Hi Customer

Thanks for requesting me. Whats your deadline for this question.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
It was posted previously. I need this by noon today. It asks for $16.00 then it went up to $30.00 what is the correct price for this solution?

Thank you
I will post the solution by 1 PM EST. Is this fine with you?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes that is fine.

Thank you,
Hi Customer

Please Click here for Solution

Please Click here for Excel Working

Please note that I get credit for my work only when you click ACCEPT.

If you like my work you can request me in future by writing FOR LINDA in front of your post.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I can not see the excel spread sheet can you make the adjustments and resend it to me.

Thank you

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.