1. When Chesebrough-Ponds Inc uses people and machinery to convert materials such as water, aloe vera gel, and mineral oil into Hand and Nail Formula lotion, Chesebrough-Pond’s Inc is involved in
A. creating time utility
D. process utility
2. The team concept, when using technology to combine the talents of geographically or organizationally dispersed workers, is called _________ team.
3. Which of the following transactions takes place in the primary market?
A. buying 100 shares of Microsoft on the Nasdaq Stock Market
B. buying a corporate bond that was issued in1990
C. selling 100 shares of Merck on the New York Stock Exchange
D. buying a treasury bond directly from the Treasury
4. Which of the following new securites issues would likely have the highest underwriting discount?
A. a bond issued by the City of Denver
B. a bond issued by DuPont
C. a US Treasury bond
D. shares of a start-up biotech firm
5. Many developing nations have lower per capita incomes than highly developed countries. This fact
A. indicates that they represent an insignificant market for most products
B. means that the developing nations are unlikely to experience much economic growth
C. does not mean there is little opportunity for sales
D. means that they are only likely to purchase low-tech merchandise
FILL IN THE BLANK
1. Financial statements are prepared according to __________.
2. A claim against a firm’s assets by a creditor is a/ an_________.
3. ___________ is a situation in which there is a decline in the purchasing power of the dollar.
4. Some firms measure social performance by conducting ____________.
5. ______________is a job design change that expands an employee’s duties and responsibilities
Read more: Multiple-Choice 1. When Chesebrough-Ponds Inc ... - JustAnswer http://www.justanswer.com/questions/1szf1-multiple-choice-1-when-chesebrough-ponds-inc-uses-people#ixzz12AxhKNJQ