Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

40972300

40972300

Here are the answers to PF exam #40907300 for comparison with your own.

1. C

2. A

3. C

4. B

5. A

6. A

7. D

8. A

9. B

10. B

11. B

12. C

13. C

14. D

15. C

16. A

17. D

18. A

19. B

20. B

Hope this helps!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I am sorry but the exam number is #40972300 the answers you have are for exam PF #40907300

There are 40 questions on this exam, please send correct answers please. Thank you so much I will write you a great review. Thank you Kasey

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

HEY WILL YOU WALK ME THROUGH MY CERTIFICATE FROM PENN FOSTER I WILL PAY WHATEVER YOU REQUEST FROM ME. IM A SINGLE MOM AND I WORK FULL TIME IM TRYING TO GET A CERTIFICATE TO MAKE MORE MONEY FOR ME AND MY SON AND I DONT HAVE ALL THE TIME I NEED TO RE-CHECK MY ANSWERS. PLEASE HELP

Hello Kasey,

I'm sorry, I don't have an answer set to exam #40902500 that you currently have posted.

-Chris M.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for getting back with me my name isXXXXX have a question I do not have a copy of this exam Confidentiality Of Health Information Midterm # XXXXX do you by chance have access to it. It is not available on the Penn Foster website. Thank you Chris

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Hello Kasey,

I don't have the questions to #40972400. The questions and/or the order of the questions changes periodically on this exam. On exams such as #40902500 or #40902700 it would probably be helpful if you include the questions and choices in your posts. Also, you might try posting the multiple choice and the short answer questions in these exams separately.

Good luck!

Edited by Chris M. on 11/7/2010 at 1:43 AM EST