How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Linda_us Your Own Question

Linda_us
Linda_us, Finance, Accounts & Homework Tutor
Category: Homework
Satisfied Customers: 7044
Experience:  Post Graduate Diploma in Management (MBA)
19873544
Type Your Homework Question Here...
Linda_us is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

4 Corporate Finance/Accounting Questions (MBA Class)

Resolved Question:

I need some assistance. Answers are needed today. <br /><br /><br />Cash conversion cycle <br />Dennis Lasser has collected some information about a food wholesaler in order to estimate its cash conversion cycle. The accumulated information is given. What will Dennis find the cash conversion cycle to be? <br /><br />Inventory turnover = 10x <br />Inventory conversion period = 365/10 = 36.5 days <br />Receivables turnover = 20x <br />Receivables collection period = 365/20 = 18.25 days <br />Payables turnover = 25x <br />Payables deferral period = 365/25 = 14.6 days <br /><br />============= <br /><br />Cost of bank loan <br />A bank loan agreement calls for an interest rate equal to prime rate plus 1%. If prime rate averages 9% and non-interest-earning compensating balances equal to 10% of the loan must be maintained, what are the APR and the APY of the loan assuming annual payments? <br /><br />============= <br /><br />NPV of granting credit <br />A credit sale of $15,000 has a 95% probability of being repaid in two months and a 5% probability of a complete default. If the investment in the sale is $12,000 and the opportunity cost of funds is 15% per year, what is the NPV of granting credit? <br /><br />============= <br /><br />Economic order quantity <br />Knoxville Accountants LLP consumes 100,000 packets of plain copier paper annually. The usage is roughly constant throughout the year. The carrying cost of this inventory is $2.00 per unit average inventory per year. The ordering and delivery cost is a fixed $100 per order. <br /><br />What is the economic order quantity? <br />How many orders will be placed per year using the EOQ? <br />What is the average inventory level? <br />What is the total annual inventory cost?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Linda_us replied 3 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Linda :

Hi Customer

Do you still need this?

Regards

Linda

Customer :

Hi again Linda.

Yes, I have this and two other posted open questions I need assistance with.

Customer :

Sorry to say but I had a recent death in my family and it has left me behind in my studies.

Linda :

Sorry to hear about that. I will post the solution in a short time.

Linda :

Regards

Linda :

Linda









Expert:  Linda_us replied 3 years ago.
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
Expert:  Linda_us replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Linda_us, Finance, Accounts & Homework Tutor
Category: Homework
Satisfied Customers: 7044
Experience: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (MBA)
Linda_us and 9 other Homework Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  Linda_us replied 3 years ago.
Are you able to download the solution.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Another group of questions, I was hoping you could assist me with.

 

Please search for "For Linda: 4 MBA Corporate Finance Questions" via subject line.

 

Thanks.

JustAnswer in the News:

 
 
 
Ask-a-doc Web sites: If you've got a quick question, you can try to get an answer from sites that say they have various specialists on hand to give quick answers... Justanswer.com.
JustAnswer.com...has seen a spike since October in legal questions from readers about layoffs, unemployment and severance.
Web sites like justanswer.com/legal
...leave nothing to chance.
Traffic on JustAnswer rose 14 percent...and had nearly 400,000 page views in 30 days...inquiries related to stress, high blood pressure, drinking and heart pain jumped 33 percent.
Tory Johnson, GMA Workplace Contributor, discusses work-from-home jobs, such as JustAnswer in which verified Experts answer people’s questions.
I will tell you that...the things you have to go through to be an Expert are quite rigorous.
 
 
 

What Customers are Saying:

 
 
 
  • Wonderful service, prompt, efficient, and accurate. Couldn't have asked for more. I cannot thank you enough for your help. Mary C. Freshfield, Liverpool, UK
< Last | Next >
  • Wonderful service, prompt, efficient, and accurate. Couldn't have asked for more. I cannot thank you enough for your help. Mary C. Freshfield, Liverpool, UK
  • This expert is wonderful. They truly know what they are talking about, and they actually care about you. They really helped put my nerves at ease. Thank you so much!!!! Alex Los Angeles, CA
  • Thank you for all your help. It is nice to know that this service is here for people like myself, who need answers fast and are not sure who to consult. GP Hesperia, CA
  • I couldn't be more satisfied! This is the site I will always come to when I need a second opinion. Justin Kernersville, NC
  • Just let me say that this encounter has been entirely professional and most helpful. I liked that I could ask additional questions and get answered in a very short turn around. Esther Woodstock, NY
  • Thank you so much for taking your time and knowledge to support my concerns. Not only did you answer my questions, you even took it a step further with replying with more pertinent information I needed to know. Robin Elkton, Maryland
  • He answered my question promptly and gave me accurate, detailed information. If all of your experts are half as good, you have a great thing going here. Diane Dallas, TX
 
 
 

Meet The Experts:

 
 
 
  • Manal Elkhoshkhany

    Tutor

    Satisfied Customers:

    4520
    More than 5000 online tutoring sessions.
< Last | Next >
  • http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/BU/BusinessTutor/2012-2-2_115741_Kouki2.64x64.jpg Manal Elkhoshkhany's Avatar

    Manal Elkhoshkhany

    Tutor

    Satisfied Customers:

    4520
    More than 5000 online tutoring sessions.
  • http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/LI/lindaus/2012-6-10_04811_IMG20120609164157.64x64.jpg Linda_us's Avatar

    Linda_us

    Finance, Accounts & Homework Tutor

    Satisfied Customers:

    3121
    Post Graduate Diploma in Management (MBA)
  • http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/ComputersGuru/2010-02-13_051118_Photo41.JPG LogicPro's Avatar

    LogicPro

    Engineer

    Satisfied Customers:

    3035
    Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
  • http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/lanis/2009-4-1_233717_phput9xef_c1pm.jpg Lani S.'s Avatar

    Lani S.

    Tutor

    Satisfied Customers:

    2457
    Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
  • http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/chooser77/2009-08-18_162025_Chris.jpg Chris M.'s Avatar

    Chris M.

    M.S.W. Social Work

    Satisfied Customers:

    2341
    Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
  • http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/JawaadAhmed/2009-6-27_12137_SIs_SHadi.jpg F. Naz's Avatar

    F. Naz

    Chartered Accountant

    Satisfied Customers:

    1975
    Experience with chartered accountancy
  • http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/JK/jkcpa/2011-1-16_182614_jkcpa.64x64.jpg Bizhelp's Avatar

    Bizhelp

    CPA

    Satisfied Customers:

    1873
    Bachelors Degree and CPA with Accounting work experience