Linda_us
Linda_us, Finance, Accounts & Homework Tutor
Experience:  Post Graduate Diploma in Management (MBA)
19873544

Question 1 Complete the tables and answer the questions. e.g.

Question 1 Complete the tables and answer the questions. e.g. Table factor X, Future Value $X,

Present Value Rate Time Compounding Frequency Table Factor Future Value
a. 5,000 12% 2 years Annual
b. 5,000 12% 2 years semiannual
c. 5,000 12% 2 years quarterly
d. 5,000 12% 2 years Monthly

Question 2 Cindy has decided to retire in 24 years. She has $30,000 available today and wants to invest money to supplement her pension plan. b) Assume Cindy wants to accumulate $150,000 by her retirement day. Will she achieve her goal if she invests $30,000 today and earns 6 percent? Please show your calculations supporting your yes/no answer a) If Cindy invests a total of 30,000 through a series of 24 equal annual installments at the end of the year instead of a single amount, would Cindy accumulate the desired $100,000 at the 6 percent annual interest? The First investment would be made one year from today. Please show your calculations to support your answer

Question 3 Rusty Smith plans to choose one of three investments. Inestments A, pays $2,500 at the end of each year for three years. Investment B Pays $85,000 at the end of five years. Investment C pays $1,000 at the end of each year for four years and pays $4,000 at the end of the fifth year. Rusty requires a return of 7 percent on each of these investments a. What is the present value of investment A b. What is the present value of investment B c. What is the present value of investment C

Question 4 You have decided to purchase a boat you have found a well-running board that will cost you $29,500. You can finance your purchase through the dealer at an annual rate of 24 percent for 24 months. The dealer requires a down payment of 8,000 a. What will be the amount of your monthly payments b. What will be the total amount paid to the dealer over the life of the loan c. What will be the total amount of interest?

Hi Customer

Welcome to JA. Please let me know your deadline for this question.

Regards

Linda
Hi Customer

Please Click here for Solution

Please note that I get credit for my work only when you click ACCEPT.
If you like my work you can request me in future by writing FOR LINDA in front of your post.

Regards

Linda.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
This question was placed on the site before. I need this answer by 3 pm today. I need the answer to be e-mailed to me at [email protected] I can't see the answer to this question
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Please e-mail me the answer for I can't access it on this site.
[email protected]
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Are you able to access the solution now.
Please let me know if you need any further explanation or clarification.

Regards

Linda