RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst
12090234

Assignment for Environmental Science

<p>REPOST-</p><p>I have another assignment for my environmental science class that I could really use some help with. The assignment is due Friday by midnight CST, and requires at least two references. Here is the information: 2-3 pages APA format You have been asked to prepare a speech for the annual convention of Citizens for a Greener Planet, a national environmental group, on the idea of sustainable development. Since many of your listeners are not scientists, you want to use examples that lay people can understand. You have decided to illustrate the concept by discussing the social and environmental factors that brought about the collapse of the Easter Island civilization. You then intend to compare these events to the on-going deforestation of the Amazon rain forest. Conclude the speech by explaining what should be done to make sustainable development a reality. Please let me know what you think. Thank you!!! </p>

Hi there, I can work on this.

thanks,

toneemrie

Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hi Toneemarie-

Yea, what a great surprise! I didn't think that you were around to provide you're awesome assistance. I just read your file, and it is fantastic! I can't thank you enough, once again, for your fast and wonderful work.

You really can through!

Have a great weekend, and I'm sure I'll be in touch again!

Thanks!!!

Natasha :)

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hi Toneenarie-

I just wanted to let you know that your awesome paper got me an A++!!

Thank you again!!

Natasha

Wow that is great! Thanks!

Have a good weekend o/

:)

tm

Edited by Toneemarie on 10/15/2010 at 1:14 AM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hi Toneemarie-

I thought I would try to get get you this way. If you could let me know if you could help me with this assignment, I would appreciate it!

Thank you!

Natasha

Hi Toneemarie, Natasha again! I was wondering if you might be able to help me yet again. The assignment is due Monday (11/8) by 11:59 CT. It requests 4-8 content slides, with at least 2 references, and is as follows: You have been assigned to a scientific commission whose mandate is to research ways of reducing air pollution from motor vehicles. Your specific assignment is to research the types of alternative-fuel vehicles that are currently under development, examine the advantages and disadvantages of each, and decide which would have the least environmental impact. •Electric •Hybrid •Natural gas •Hydrogen •Fuel Cell •Clean Diesel (low sulfur) •Biodiesel (B100) •Ethanol (E85) Use the Library and Internet to research three types of vehicles. Discuss the environmental and economic advantages and disadvantages of these three types and select the one that, in your opinion, provides the best environmental impact at a reasonable cost. Provide evidence to support your selection.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hi Toneemarie-

I have not heard anything, and am wondering if you are avaible to help. Since this assignment is now due today, I would greatly appreciate a response either way.

Thank you!