Linda_us, Finance, Accounts & Homework Tutor
Experience:  Post Graduate Diploma in Management (MBA)

I need the following four questions answered for a Corporate

I need the following four questions answered for a Corporate Finance class I am taking. Although the timeframe has passed, I would still like to understand and submit.

Deadline is today (PST)

(Financial statements) For the year ended December 31, Dutch Retail, Inc., recorded the items listed here. Prepare an income statement for the year ended December 31 for Dutch Retail, Inc. Please use an appropriate format like table 3-22.

Cost of goods sold $200
Interest expense 100
Preferred dividends paid 50
Common dividends paid 100
Selling expenses 65
Administrative expenses 100
Depreciation expense 150
Sales revenues 900
Taxes = 40% of taxable income

(Financial statements) Construct a balance sheet for Falken Computers, Inc., from the following data. Use a format similar to the balance sheet in Table 3-1. What is stockholders’ equity?
Cash $500
Accounts receivable 300
Fixed assets 700
Accounts payable 300
Accrued expenses100
Long-term debt 500

(Financial statements) For the year, Pennsylvania Construction has a cash flow from operating activities of $1,000,000, a cash flow from investing activities of -$600,000, and a cash flow from financing activities of -$200,000. If Pennsylvania Construction has a beginning cash balance for the year of $500,000, what is the company’s ending cash balance?
(Financial statements) Ivan Brick Company earned net income after taxes of $850,000 during the latest year. Retained earnings on its balance sheet equaled $1,740,000 on December 31, last year and $2,040,000 on December 31, the latest year. What cash dividends did Ivan Brick Company pay during the latest year?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.