Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience:  Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
36334456

This is for Dr. Steve need to see if you can help me out Need

This is for Dr. Steve:
need to see if you can help me out:
Need these two question answered here is the first one:
1) Difine the Fourth Amendment. What is the relationship of common law as it applies to the Fourth Amendment? What would happen if the Fourth Amendment did not exist> Explain. Should the Fourth Amendment be modified? Why or Why not?

2) Give an example of the Exclusionary Rule. What distinctions can be made between the Exclusionary Rule and alternative remedies? What recommendations would you suggest regarding alternative remedies to the Exclusionary? Should the Exclusionary Rule be abolished? Why or Why not?

Each question needs to be 200-300 words and need them by Thursday 10/07/10.Please let me know if you can do these for me as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Nena
I am not Dr. Steve, but as an experienced teacher of Trial procedure, I can answer these if you like.
Dear Nena,

Thank you for your request. I will have your two reports ready for you on schedule.

Speak to you soon,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Dr. Steve,

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX much, knew I could count on you. Talk to you later.

Thanks

Nena

leave this to DR. Steve, then
Dear Nena,

I will have the two above reports filed later today. The first drafts have already been completed.

Speak to you soon,
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience: Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you so very much, I appreciate what you do for me and hope you will help me out some other time. Will ask for you by expert name the first of next week.

Thanks,
Nena
Dear Nena,

Thank you for your message.

Have a great weekend,