Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

EXAMINATION 00711700 this is an writin assignment

This is a writing assignment EXAMINATION 00711700 The Writing Process, Part 1 Instructions Below is the examination for The Writing Process, Part 1. To complete this examination, follow these steps: 1. Either write or type your answers. 2. At the top of every page, include your name, complete mailing address, examination number, and Student Number. Also, please indicate if the examination is a makeup. 3. Save a copy of your examination before mailing it to the school. Examination Provide answers to questions 1–6. Question 1 is based on the following paragraph. A trip to the ocean can be a relaxing escape from the everyday pressures of life. A sailboat glistening on the horizon provides a mental escape to faraway places. The rhythm of the ocean beating against the sand is sedating music to a troubled mind. A slow, gentle breeze can relax your tensions. You should always be careful to avoid overexposure to the sun at the beach. 1. Write or type the sentences that answer the following questions: a. What sentence is the topic sentence of the paragraph? b. What sentence is unrelated to the topic and can be eliminated? 2. List four things to look for when you’re proofreading. 3. a. Define the term cliché. b. Write one sentence that contains a cliché. 4. Name and explain two types of prewriting. 5. Choose one of the topics listed below and write a five-sentence paragraph using chronological order to arrange the details of the paragraph. a. Signing on to my homepage is simple. b. Writing a paper takes patience and time. c. Let me explain how to make my favorite sandwich. 6. Choose one of the following topics. Write an eight-sentence paragraph that fully develops the topic. a. Following instructions is very important. b. Advances in technology are making people less social. c. A high school diploma is important to my future. d. College is not for everyone. e. Drunk driving can be stopped. Submitting Your Examination Use one of the following methods to submit your examination for grading: Regular Mail Method 1. Remove the Answer Sheet from this study unit and fill in the required information at the top of the Answer Sheet. 2. Attach the Answer Sheet to your examination and mail it to the school in the envelope provided. Online Method 1. On your computer, save a revised and corrected version of your work in Microsoft Word. 2. Log on to the Web site and go to “My Courses.” 3. Click on Take Exam next to the unit you’re working on. 4. Attach your file or files as follows: a. Click on the Browse box. b. Locate the file you wish to attach. c. Double-click on the file. d. Click on Upload File. e. If you have more than one file to attach, repeat steps a–d. 5. Enter your e-mail address in the box provided. (Note: Your e-mail address is required for online submission.) 6. Click on Submit Files. 54 Examination
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris M. replied 3 years ago.

Hello diamond girl420,

I have a model paper that you can use for this assignment if you would like for me to send it.

-Chris M.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
yES PLEASE. IS IT FOR PART ONE AND TWO OR JUST ONE? YES.
Expert:  Chris M. replied 3 years ago.

Hello diamond girl420,

Exam #00711700 The Writing Process, Part 1

Click here to view the answers.

Hope this helps!

Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
IS THAT WHAT MY ASSIGNMENT SHOULD LOOK LIKE? CAN YOU HELP ME WITH PART TWO AS WELL?
Expert:  Chris M. replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you again, Laughing
Expert:  Chris M. replied 3 years ago.
You're very welcome!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I didnt pass heres the letter

WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR RETAKE EXAM, PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE A COPY OF THIS LETTER.

October 5, 2010

Student's name: Student Number: 21290357

Dear Student:

This assignment is being returned to you with a failing grade of 1% because it contains blatantly or partly plagiarized material. The exam that you have submitted can be found, in part or in whole, at

ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/chooser77/2010-04-13_032832_Exam.doc

Your next submission will be graded as a retake, with a highest achievable grade of 70%.

Plagiarism is taking any part of a published piece of work without using quotation marks around direct quotations and using that as though it is your own. This also applies even to those sections where you might change the wording slightly or periodically interject personal comments.

You will need to submit a new exam. The entire exam must contain ONLY your own original writing. Keep in mind that you cannot graduate from Penn Foster High School without a final grade for this lesson. If you submit another piece of plagiarized writing or some other type of writing that does not fulfill the requirements of the assignment, further disciplinary action will be taken, which can result in termination of your enrollment with Penn Foster High School.

If you have any questions, please contact me. I want to ensure that you properly understand the seriousness of your situation, and that you thoroughly understand the requirements of the assignment.

Sincerely,

RK

English Instructor

Penn Foster High School

Exam #00711800 The Writing Process, Part 2

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I didnt pass here is what she said. she said it was duplicated

October 5, 2010

Dear Student:

ww2.justanswer.com/.../2010-05-14_155406_The_Writing_Process.doc

Sincerely,

RK

English Instructor

Penn Foster High School

The Writing Process, Part 1 Examination 00711700

1. Write or type the sentence that answer the following questions:

a. What sentence is the topic sentence of the paragraph?

Expert:  Chris M. replied 3 years ago.

Hello diamond girl420,

I'm sorry if it was not clear to you that this was this paper was an example or model for you to reword. If need assistance in rewording this assignment, let me know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
i do need help
Expert:  Chris M. replied 3 years ago.

Hello diamond girl420,

It appears that you also accepted answers to these two exams from another expert. Did you download those answers. The answers were uploaded to a file sharing site, box.net. If you didn't download the answers you can ask the other expert to reopen that link. Again, I'm sorry that it wasn't clear to you that you needed to reword the answers to avoid plagiarism. If you would like to request a refund, you can do so at this link.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
no i dont want a refund i just need someone to rewrite them for me so it wont look like a copied paper i'm offering $75 plus bonus. it has to be rewritten can't look duplicated. if your up for it. let me know. thaxx
Expert:  Chris M. replied 3 years ago.

Hello diamond girl420,

I see that you have received assistance from another expert on this assignment. Good luck!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
yes thank you.
Expert:  Chris M. replied 3 years ago.
You're welcome.