1. B - Sterile gauze in assorted sizes.
2. C - A tear
17 - B - rest, ice, compression, elevation
18. A - Wool
19. B - A stretch or tear of a ligament
20. A - Get your bicycle custom-fitted.
3. A - stay calm and keep all involved calm
4. D - Properly fitting arch support
5. D - To remove a splinter from the hand
6. C - Wear properly fitting running showes
7. C - Benzoin
there are 20 ?'s i need 00765500
I know. I started answering them one at a time. Sorry!
And I started them in the order they showed up on this screen. I should have looked closer before I began.
?there are 20 questions. I guess all of them couldnt fit. it penn foster
I will complete the questions and then send it to you in order by number so that you may print it out in order. Will that help?
8. D - to decide upon the type training needed for different areas of the body
9. A - A twist or tear in a muscle
1. B - Sterile gauze in assorted sizes