Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

Is there anyone out there with a background in psychology or sociology, or familiar with research being made. I need help with coming up with a TPOTS Statement. I provided an example of one being used in my class, to give an better idea of what im speaking of. The study will not be done for real nor will I need a paper. Just have to come up with a good TPOTS statement for a grade.

EXAMPLE......The purpose of this study is to determine if online Psychology majors feel more stress than traditional classroom Psychology majors at FVSU.
Online psychology majors are defined at FVSU students who attend classes strictly online. Traditional classroom psychology majors are students who only attend in-class sessions at FVSU. Stress will be measured using the Perceived Stress Scale (Cohen, 1983).

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.