10cowife
10cowife, Writer
Experience:  B.A. in English, minor in French, 15+ yrs experience
42616663

For Lizabeth Question 1 Think of a present/past work environment

"For Lizabeth"
Question 1: Think of a present/past work environment you have been in and then assess organizational behavior practices you observed that fostered the effect of positive change(s) within the organization. Cite relevant examples from your personal experience and utilize additional relevant examples from outside sources and/or the course materials to complete this question.

Question 2: Demonstrate how theories of motivation could increase employee performance. Cite relevant examples from outside sources.

Question 3: Think of causes of stress in your current/former workplace. Describe the symptoms of and possible coping strategies to those stresses. Cite relevant examples from your personal experience and/or outside sources to complete this question.

Question 4: Think of your current/former workplace. Evaluate an ethical dilemma(s), that is (or has) challenged your workplace in the context of what the social responsibilities are of management and employees for resolving that ethical challenge. If there are no ethical dilemmas in your workplace you may choose a current event. Cite relevant examples from your personal experiences and/or outside sources to complete this question.

Question 5: Summarize a situation when a miscommunication led to a decrease in employee effectiveness in your present/former workplace. Cite relevant examples from your personal experiences and/or outside sources to complete this question.

This is due Tuesday September 28, 2010. There is no word length requirement.
Hi Customer --

Got this one, too - thanks! I really appreciate the requests. I'll get right on it and have it by your deadline.

Sincerely,
Lizabeth
10cowife

Edited by 10cowife on 9/22/2010 at 12:34 PM EST
Hi, babyjanuary --

I'll have this one for you tomorrow. FYI.

Thanks,
Lizabeth
10cowife
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.