Hello, I can assist with this question.
What is the required length of the paper? due date? and What is the required number of slides?
Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/
thank u for response ! It is Due Oct 15 but please please don not wait til lthe last minute if you decide you cannot due it. The due date can be extended if you are serious, I have had experts stick me at the last minute and I cant afford that.
Your paper is at least 2,000 and not more than 3,000 words. There are not a set number of sources that you should use. Please see sources below (#10: enough sources to support the research issue).
1. Shows skillful application of developing your topic· Topic is developed well; relevant evidence supports your claims· Image of credibility is established· Objections are anticipated and responded to
ORGANIZATION AND COHERENCE
2. The purpose of why you are writing your topic is clear and supported well3. Organization is clear:
5. Each paragraph has a clear topic sentence stating the main point and focusing the material6. Each paragraph fully supports its topic sentence with very specific material appropriate for your purpose and audience: details, examples, reasons and explanations, evidence
7. Sentences are well-written: emphatic, condensed, varied in structure, fluent
8. Words are specific, precise, concrete, accurate; voice is consistent and appropriate for audience
9. Graphics are designed well; data are relevant to the topic
10. Sources are handled well:· sources are precisely cited in APA style in the paragraphs of the report· good selection of reliable material to support research issue· few direct quotes, accurate paraphrasing and summarizing, no plagiarizing· correct in-text citation in APA style· correct bibliography format in APA style
GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION, SPELLING, AND FORMAT11. There are no errors
Students will submit a PowerPoint presentation of no fewer than 12 slides and no more than 15 slides summarizing the result of your paper . You will use the speaker notes section of PowerPoint to provide the text you would be speaking if you were presenting the slides in person.
• There is a grading rubic if you are serious please please reply and I will send it asap-
Thank you so much!
Are you still able to do this assignment? Thankls
This assignment requires a 2,000--3,000 word paper which is approximately at 8-12
pages Plus 12-15 powerpoint slides, if I am correct?
I can complete research and produce an outline for the paper, if that will help with references for body content?
Got a email from justanswer requesting more money not sure if that is for a completed paper? or just the outline?
I would love to work with you just let me know if you are able to do the completed and is this the price of the final paper negotaible? I am willing to tip generously..
Hi Yulisa. Yes I will help on this one working on the paper now.
I couldnt commit before, had to finish up some other posts. :o)
Should have a draft by monday of the paper. Can you please check in each pm in case there are questions as we progress through this assignment?
Thank You so much I will check in every PM just in case of any questions.
Here is first 3 pages, should be adding cites and references and more pages of content next post late tues pm.
Looks great thank you again for your help! Are we still aiming for a Oct 15 deadline? just want make sure..
Also I do have other little assignements that I would love your help on too but dont worry they aren't as long 4 pages the max.
Should be done by yhis friday oct 8, or sooner.
Ok great you are the best! also let me know of ur availability after that date.
Yes, I am up to six pages, hopefully 8-10 pages next :)
I'll post another update draft for you to read over.
Hi Yulisa up to page 9 should finish this weekend...
Here are the updates...so far. Still need to add a couple more pages, ppt, and refs.
Thank you so much I am reviewing it now! I promise get back to you before end of the day!