Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

Consumer price sensitivity increases when a products price

Consumer price sensitivity increases when a product's price is greater than ___________.
Answer

product cost
          product value
          competitive alternatives
          competitive margins

To maximize profit, firms must decide price based on consumer demand, cost and which of the following?
Answer

purchase importance
          material supply
          competition
          availability

Companies that are slow to bring products to markets risk a drop in __________.
Answer

standards
          profits
          employees
          research

One key way that virtual research can improve a product's chance for success is by identifying which of the following?
Answer

design flaws
          trade secrets
          cost overruns
          price drops

A company that is the first to introduce a new product or service is more likely to attract which of the following?
Answer

allies
          enemies
          competitors
          parasites

Product designers can gain greater flexibility by which of the following development approaches?
Answer

circular
          modular
          reverse
          angular
Hi, Customer --

Here is a document on pricing that you can use as a sample.

If you find it helpful please accept the answer and leave feedback. If you have a problem, please let me know as I am sure we can resolve any issue. If you would like to work with me again, please put "For LimeTrude" toward the beginning of your question. As always, a bonus is appreciated.

Thank You,
Don
--LimeTrude

Answer

product cost
product value
*** competitive alternatives
competitive margins

Answer

purchase importance
***material supply
competition
availability

Answer

***standards
profits
employees
research

Answer

design flaws
trade secrets
***cost overruns
price drops

Answer

allies
enemies
*** competitors
parasites

Answer

circular
***modular
reverse
angular

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
A company that is the first to introduce a new product or service is more likely to attract which of the following? allies

I think this should be competitors.

Please respond

Thanks

There will be competitors, but the point is the that the company that is first out with a product will have the advantage in attracting allies.

• Early market entrants attract leading-edge partners
    • Third-party suppliers approach market leaders with enhancements and improvements
    • Allies fill in product and marketing gaps to provide a complete solution for customers
  • Reference:

http://www.csun.edu/~vcmkt004/mkt%20448/Mkt%20448%20Hanson%20PPT_Ch11.ppt.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Can you please tell me how I can get a copy of the electronic version of this textbook?

Thnaks

Hello Customer,

Internet Marketing & E-Commerce by Ward A Hanson, Kirthi Kalyanam does not appear to currently be available in electronic version.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
    Chris,

I directed a friend of mine to you, but unfortunately, there was no way he could send the message directly to you. He is also on the same course. You can look up the assignment on the business and health section. I think he posted it twice! The subject is (E-Commerce and internet marketing).

He is very eager to work with you.

Thanks.

Ps: His username is XXXXX XXXXX

OK, thanks very much

-Chris M.