Academic Tutor
Academic Tutor, Teacher, Author,
Experience:  B.S. & M.Th., CAO, Principal and Dean

what are the core ideal of the U.S political system.

Customer Question

Category: Homework
Expert:  Academic Tutor replied 6 years ago.
Hello, Customer,

A republic, a core ideal, which is what America is supposed to be right now, is a form of human government where people are held accountable to rules and laws of a constitution.

The Framers realized that the problem with a democracy is that the majority can be wrong. Man has a nature, our Founding Fathers believed, that if not checked by an Almighty God would lead to mob rule. Like lemmings, Americans in the wrong crowd would follow everybody else off the cliff. So they set about to hinder man's carnal nature by instituting a strict code of bylaws to govern us.

This golden mean, another core ideal, the Constitution of the United States, would not be perfect and could not prevent the damage if an immoral man were elected to office, but it could stop the country from falling into anarchy of itself.

A third core ideal, government was created to protect the lives of its people and the property of its citizenry. Government was not created to provide for its people. The US government has gone far past its intended purpose. A government that attempts to do a good job in providing for everyone has not the means to do a good job in protecting everyone.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Good morning thank you for your feed back can you please give me a sources to support your agrument , than I will accept your answer.Thank you!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I am so sorry please forgive me next time I will know to ask for my sources ahead of times.Thank you so much can you please help me through this class have a bless weekend!

We need to bless each other in this day in which we live.

No need to apologize. I will be glad to help as much as I can. It gets so busy from here until Christmas. I can't promise anything, but I have a bunch of smart, talented lady and men experts who will jump in and help if I get too busy.

Have a great day.