Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

For Neo, Do you have some time right now to help me with a

Customer Question

For Neo, Do you have some time right now to help me with a few questions that need prompt answers, please?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Neo replied 4 years ago.
Good day!

Please post the questions and let see what I can do.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
An organization that is managed aggressively and has growth and high profits as primary objectives may be considered a(n):
A. Multinational corporation
B. Online Business
C. Large corporation
D. Entrepreneurship venture
E. Small business
Managers will utilize __________ skills with increasing frequency as they rise within an organization.
A. Conceptual and decision
B. Professional
C. Interpersonal and communication
D. Technical
E. Professional
In the market for foreign-currency exchange in the open economy macroeconomic model, the amount of net capital outflow represents the quantity of dollars __________.
A. demanded for the purpose of importing foreign goods and services
B. supplied for the purpose of selling assets domestically
C. demanded for the purpose of buying U.S. net exports of goods and services
D. supplied for the purpose of buying assets abroad
The part of the balance of payments account that records the amount of foreign currency the government buys or sells is the:
A. balance of trade.
B. current account.
C. government financial account.
D. financial and capital account.
In the open-economy macroeconomic model, other things the same, a decrease in the interest rate shifts __________.
A. the demand for dollars in the market for foreign-currency exchange to the right
B. the supply of dollars in the market for foreign-currency exchange to the right
C. the demand for dollars in the market for foreign-currency exchange to the left
D. the supply of dollars in the market for foreign-currency exchange to the left
The open-economy macroeconomic model includes __________.
A. only the market for loanable funds
B. both the market for loanable funds and the market for foreign-currency exchange
C. only the market for foreign-currency exchange
D. neither the market for loanable funds or the market for foreign-currency exchange
Your roommate is interested in starting a business and everybody has been giving him different information about being an entrepreneur. Since you have been studying about entrepreneurship and new ventures, which of these would you tell him is true?
A. Anyone can start a business
B. Successful entrepreneurs take very careful, calculated risks
C. Entrepreneurs are their own bosses and completely independent
D. Money should not be considered a start-up ingredient
E. All entrepreneurs need venture capital in order to get started
Expert:  Neo replied 4 years ago.
I am very sorry. I am not familiar with the subject. I'll opt out to let other experts see this.

I do apologize.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks.