Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP
Not a Homework Question?
How JustAnswer Works:
Ask an Expert
Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
Get a Professional Answer
Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
Ask follow up questions if you need to.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Linda_us Your Own Question
Finance, Accounts & Homework Tutor
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (MBA)
Type Your Homework Question Here...
Linda_us is online now
test prep questionare due for extra credit need help
This answer was rated:
1. Jasmine Company produces hand tools. A sales budget for the next four months is as follows: March 10,000 units, April 13,000, May 16,000 and June 21,000. Jasmine Company's ending finished goods inventory policy is 10% of the following month's sales. March 1 inventory is projected to be 1,400 units. How many units will be produced in March?
A. 10,000 B. 9,900 C. 13,000 D. 10,100
2. Jasmine Company produces hand tools. A production budget for the next four months is as follows: March 10,300 units, April 13,300, May 16,500, and June 21,800. Jasmine Company's ending finished goods inventory policy is 10% of the following month's sales. Jasmine plans to sell 16,000 units in May. What is budgeted ending inventory for March?
A. 1,030 B. 1,300 C. 1,330 D. 1,650
3. Albertville Inc produces leather handbags. The production budget for the next four months is: July 5,000 units, August 7,000, September 7,500, October 8,000. Each handbag requires 0.5 square meters of leather. Albertville Inc's leather inventory policy is 30% of next month's production needs. On July 1 leather inventory was expected to be 1,000 square meters. What will leather purchases be in July?
A. 2,300 square meters B. 2,550 square meters C. 2,700 square meters D. 3,575 square meters
4. The purpose of the cash budget is to
A. be used as a basis for the operating budgets.
B. provide external users with an estimate of future cash flows. C. help managers plan ahead to make certain they will have enough cash on hand to meet their operating needs.
D. summarize the cash flowing into and out of the business during the past period.
5. Brimson has forecast sales for the next three months as follows: July 4,000 units, August 6,000 units, September 7,500 units. Brimson's policy is to have an ending inventory of 40% of the next month's sales needs on hand. July 1 inventory is projected to be 1,500 units. Monthly manufacturing overhead is budgeted to be $17,000 plus $5 per unit produced. What is budgeted manufacturing overhead for August?
A. $50,000 B. $47,000 C. $33,000 D. $32,000
6. The difference between the actual cost driver amount and the standard cost driver amount, multiplied by the standard variable overhead rate is the
A. variable overhead rate variance. B. variable overhead efficiency variance. C. variable overhead volume variance. D. over - or underapplied variance.
7. Albertville applies overhead based on direct labor hours. The variable overhead standard is 2 hours at $12 per hour. During July, Albertville spent $116,700 for variable overhead. 8,890 labor hours were used to produce 4,700 units. How much is variable overhead on the flexible budget?
A. $56,400 B. $106,680 C. $112,800 D. $116,700
8. The fixed overhead volume variance is the difference between A. Actual fixed overhead and budgeted fixed overhead.
B. Actual fixed overhead and applied fixed overhead.
C. Applied fixed overhead and budgeted fixed overhead.
D. Actual fixed overhead and the standard fixed overhead rate times actual cost driver.
9. The difference between the actual volume and the budgeted volume, multiplied by the fixed overhead rate based on budgeted volume, is the
A. fixed overhead spending variance. B. fixed overhead price variance. C. fixed overhead efficiency variance. D. fixed overhead volume variance.
10. Albertville has budgeted fixed overhead of $67,500 based on budgeted production of 4,500 units. During July, 4,700 units were produced and $71,400 was spent on fixed overhead. What is the budgeted fixed overhead rate?
A. $14.36 B. $15.00 C. $15.19 D. $15.89
11. In a standard cost system, the initial debit to an inventory account is based on
A. standard cost rather than actual cost.
B. actual cost rather than standard cost.
C. actual cost less the standard cost.
D. standard cost less the actual cost.
12. In what type of organization is decision-making authority spread throughout the organization?
A. Centralized organization
B. Decentralized organization
C. Participative organization
D. Top-down organization
13. Which of the following is NOT an advantage of decentralization?
A. Allows top managers to focus on strategic issues
B. Potential duplication of resources
C. Allows for development of managerial expertise
D. Managers can react quickly to local information
14. The responsibility center in which the manager has responsibility and authority over revenues, costs and assets is
A. a cost center.
B. an investment center.
C. a profit center.
D. a revenue center.
15. Return on investment can be calculated as
A. ROI = sales revenue/average invested assets
B. ROI = operating income/sales revenue
C. ROI = operating income/average invested assets
D. ROI = average invested assets/sales revenue
16. Which of the following balanced scorecard perspectives measures how an organization satisfies its stakeholders?
B. Internal business processes
C. Learning and growth
17. Which of the following is not something that should be compiled for each dimension of the balanced scorecard?
A. Performance measures
C. Strategic vision
D. Specific objectives
Share this conversation
replied 6 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You need to spend $3 to view this post.
to your account and buy credits.
Linda_us and 5 other Homework Specialists are ready to help you
Ask your own question now
Share this conversation
Related Homework Questions
I wrote the following statements for my assignment in MySQL:
I have 2 homework that I need you to help, this is the 1st
6. The hexadecimal equivalent of decimal 1234 is A. 2D4..
I have a column that divides j/s. This sometimes results in
Translate the sentence below into English. Pienso que nunca
I need help with my pre-exam for Penn high school this is
Wiz of All
NOT GLENN NOR F. NAZ PLEASE In the story titled "Macbeth" by
Exam Number: 986159RR
Need help with a couple assignment questions
FOR LogicPro Only, I have another database question. Its a
Ask a Tutor
Get a Professional Answer. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
37 Tutors are Online Now
Type Your Homework Question Here...
Terms of Service
Privacy & Security
© 2003-2017 JustAnswer LLC