Owen
Owen, Attending Physician
Experience:  I teach medical students and residents with title of Asst. Professor
18703594

hi there i am writing to see if you can tell me if the following

hi there i am writing to see if you can tell me if the following is genuine please. i have recieved notification in the form of a letter saying that it is a final award notification .It is for the euromillions world cup super lottery . i have been sent a form to fill in by a company called Alliance Security company Ltd with an address of new bridge house , 30-34 new bridge street , London EC4V 6BJ and telephone number XXXXXXXXXXX please can you confirm if this is a scam . your sincerely XXXXX
Category: Homework
Expert:  Owen replied 6 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.