RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst
12090234

Suppose an highly-motivated colleague of yours has been runn

Suppose an highly-motivated colleague of yours has been running a small business as a part-time job for additional income. Furthermore, within the past couple months your colleague's business has been expanding and has asked for your help; where your colleague is wanting to expand the business to a full-time job. Your colleague's retained earnings are just not enough yet to sustain the rapid growth the company is experiencing. Explain why you need a business plan and what are some of the important factors of a business plan. Prepare an outline of the elements an entrepreneur includes in their business plan.What do bankers, other lenders, or investors want to see in a business plan?What advice would you offer an entrepreneur when they are ready to present their business plan to a banker?Present your findings as a 3-5 pages report in a Word document formatted in APA style.

the research project will be a written paper AND presentation materials. The Research Paper will be APA formatted, double spaced and will be a minimum of 3 pages in length (excluding Title Page and References). The presentation materials will contain at least 5 slides prepared in PowerPoint. They should be in an appropriate business format. Each student will prepare a presentation but we will NOT be presenting the materials in class. Your presentation will be uploaded to the Portal with your Research Paper and will be graded by your instructor based on the criteria in the Grading Rubric

1 Explain why a business plan is needed and what the main elements of a business plan entail
2 Analyze and explain the main financial factors of the business you researched.
3 Prepare a PowerPoint Presentation that Explains your research report and findings Use appropriate professional format with sufficient graphics and tables to make the presentation interesting and easy to understand.
4 Apply the correct APA style, usage, grammar, and punctuation to both the written report and the presentation materials.

The project will be graded using the Rubric attached below. Please remember you need to demonstrate excellent Business Program content using the 4 items above combined with excellent Critial Thinking, excellent Information Literacy/Research Content and excellent communication skills.
Category: Homework
Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

Hi Martins,

Is this still open, looks like your deadline is near?

I can complete powerpoint and paper by Thurs ?

toneemarie

Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/

Edited by Toneemarie on 9/8/2010 at 5:55 AM EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok try thursday before 4pm usa time. can you do it? the other one you can have it done by saturday you just to let me know you can have it done by then. this one first....
Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

Hi there, sure working on it now.

tm

Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

Hi Martins, here is the paper will proof and complete powerpoint by thurs. am.

thank you,

tm

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2hl6cuc7vriux7k/business-planning.doc

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok, can you add at least one more page because the cover page and the reference page do not count. ok i will accept the answer as soon as you send me the powerpoint tomorrow thank you tm
Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

ok, sure. I will forward asap.

tm

Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience: Business Analyst