RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst

MARKETING STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT Once a marketer has a thorough

MARKETING STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT   Once a marketer has a thorough understanding of customer needs and the marketing environment, he or she needs to develop a marketing strategy.   It is time to put your research skills to good use using your textbook and articles from the library's full-text databases. Click here for the research requirements and guide for this assignment.   Create your own marketing strategy for the product/service chosen in Week 1. Support your recommendations with concepts presented in this week's reading.     1. Define and explain what segmentation is and discuss different segmentation bases you could use for your product/service (pages 167-175).    2. Based on your segmentation, describe each of the target markets that you would seek to reach. Explain why they will be most profitable for your product/service.    3. Develop a value proposition for your product/service through differentiation and positioning. Include the following:           * Introduce at least two (2) competitors and explain their current positioning in the market. (What do they promise to deliver?)           * Discuss possible competitive advantages your product/service can use to differentiate itself from these competitors (products, services, channels, service, people or image) and select which one(s) to use to build your positioning (see pages 186-189).           * Based on this differentiation, explain your value proposition (pages 190-191) and develop a positioning statement (page 192). Your paper MUST include a reference list. All research should be cited in the body of the paper. In-text citations and corresponding references should be included in your paper. For more information on APA, please visit the APA Lab. The paper should be written in third person; this means pronouns like "I", "we", and "you" are not appropriate. The use of direct quotes is strongly discouraged.   Your assignment should contain a cover page, an abstract page, and a reference page in addition to the body. The body of the paper should be 3 pages in length starting with a brief one paragraph introduction and ending with a short conclusion. The entire submission will be 6 pages in length.   Please submit your assignment as a Word document in APA format using the attached template.

Hi I can assist with this question.

Can provide answer by Friday night?

thank you,

Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Friday night would be perfect!!!

Ok, I will get started.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Do you need any other info or anything like that? Can you submit it as an attatchment so that way it's not publicized over the internet for reviewing purposes? I need a lot of help because of all the homework I already have... But if you could get this done and help me out that would be great! Let me know what you need. :)
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
My product is bulletproof vests, just so you know!

Hi that is fine, I will be posting this pm.

Yes, will post as a link to word doc file.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Is there a required template or can I just use my apa---title page, abstract, body, conclusion, reference page format?

Nearly done, posting by 12 or so.

Edited by Toneemarie on 9/4/2010 at 3:33 AM EST

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.

Hello, I see this file has been downloaded several times. However, it is still open and searchable online by others. Please let me know if you want it closed.

thank you,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.