RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst

The final assignment in this course is a six-to eight- page

The final assignment in this course is a six-to eight- page Comparison Essay (exclusive of the APA title and reference pages). You will critically analyze one of the twelve (12) environmental issues in the Easton text in order to demonstrate your comprehension of the fundamental characteristics associated with the concept of a sustainable world. This essay should incorporate student research, assigned readings, class discussion, and personal experience. The Comparison Essay must reflect college-level writing and thinking, and will contribute 25% to the course grade. Use the following guidelines to help you develop your essay: Choose one of the twelve (12) assigned issues discussed in the Easton text, Taking Sides Clashing Views on Environmental Issues, and incorporate research, assigned readings, class discussion, and personal experience. In the essay, you are expected to present both sides of the argument. You may address this one side at a time or point by point. You must discuss the impact of this environmental issue on a sustainable world and provide a critical analysis of the current issue. You must include a minimum of three (3) sources in addition to your two texts. This essay must be prepared in APA style and should be six-to eight- double-spaced pages (exclusive of the APA title and reference pages). Writing the Comparison Essay The Comparison Essay: Must be six- to eight- double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide. Must include a cover page that includes: Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought. Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph. Must use at least 3 professional resources in addition to the two textbooks. Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources. Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide. Title: 1. Should the Endangered Species Act be Strengthened? Due: Sept 2
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

Hi Marc. I can assist with this question.

Is it due Sept 2 by midnight?

I will get started.

Thank you,

toneemarie

Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I posted this a week ago with that target date but it can be completed by Sept 5th
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

Ok, I will get started draft by thurs. pm for your review.

thank you

tm

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
ok thank you
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience: Business Analyst