BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer
21094728

I need 4-5 paragraph for this asignment please help me asap.this

I need 4-5 paragraph for this asignment please help me asap.this work was due today. thaks for all your help.
Present a situation in which you acted or reacted ‘mindlessly’ (see web links below), rather than thoughtfully, and which did not turn out well for you. Using the critical thinking concepts discussed in Chapter 1 and concepts of Chapter 8 and/or from the internet, which specific, more effective thinking strategies could you have utilized in that situation and what might have been a more positive outcome? The thinking strategies you discuss must be research-related, not personal opinions.

In your own words, please post a response to the Discussion Board and comment on other postings. You will be graded on the quality of your postings.

Suggested source to support this assignment:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=12206276&dopt=Citation

http://www.securitymanagement.com/news/road-rational-decision-making
Category: Homework
Expert:  BMW MD replied 6 years ago.
I may be able to help. I understand this is due today, 8/15. I will have an answer for you by 5pm Eastern time. BMW MD
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok, that's is awsom thanks
Expert:  BMW MD replied 6 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

i had this done alredy. The part that I need is below and it got to be 3-4 pages thanks a lot.

Trace the memory system from stimuli into long-term memory. Discuss the features of each step and factors that enhance or impede information flow in each step of the process. Explain proactive and retroactive interference and how you might counteract their effects while studying in order to facilitate maximum absorption of information into long-term memory. Explain other kinds of forgetting and discuss some strategies that can improve memory consolidation and/or retrieval.

As with all assignments in which you are referring to someone else's writing, cite any sources used and format them according to the requirements of the APA style guide. This formatting includes, but is not limited to, the following guidelines:

• Margins - set to one inch