Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

I would really appreciate your help to write a two-page paper

I would really appreciate your help to write a two-page paper on the nature/nurture of language development. What would nature theorists argue about the importance of nature? What would nurture theorists argue? In what
way do nature and nurture work together to produce language fluency?

Topic: Is human language acquisition the result of nature or nurture?
present BOTH sides of this debate in an UNBIASED way. This means that you will give equal billing to BOTH sides of the debate and present factual and scientific information that supports each side. You will NOT be presenting personal anecdotes nor will you include any "I believe..." statements.
This question can clearly be answered in two ways: "Human language acquisition is the result of nature.” And “Human language acquisition is the result of nurture.”
The paper needs to be written in APA format, and should include the following paragraphs:
1. Introduction
2. Present ONE side of the argument
3. Present the OTHER side of the argument
4. Conclusion

It is due on 8/12.
Thanks in again and again for your help
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris M. replied 4 years ago.

HelloCustomer

Thanks for the request. I will have it to you be then.

-Chris M.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks so much.
Expert:  Chris M. replied 4 years ago.
You're very welcome.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Chris,

There is another one that I posted to another expert, because I did not want to bombard you with too many. Anyway, I just checked and the status is saying that it is still waiting for expert's response, and I don't want to be waiting for an expert respond until the 11th hour.

Is there anyway that you could help me with that too? It is also due on 8/12.

If you can I will whole heartedly appreciate it.

Thanks

Expert:  Chris M. replied 4 years ago.

HelloCustomer

Thanks for the request, unfortunately I don't have PowerPoint installed and I probably won't have the extra time to completely both in the next couple of days.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Okay, thanks.
Expert:  Chris M. replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
Expert:  Chris M. replied 4 years ago.

HelloCustomer

How did this paper work for you?

-Chris M.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Chris,

Thanks sooo much for your help, I really (and I mean it with all my heart) appreciate it.

I have to go to the bank tomorrow morning 8/12 to rectify an error with my ATM card, and as soon as I return (by noon) I will be able to accept and make a payment.

Thanks again,

Expert:  Chris M. replied 4 years ago.

Thanks very much.