Seanna
Seanna, Tutor
Experience:  3,000+ satisfied customers, all topics, A+ work
8227740

Discuss your experience with academic research. If you have

Discuss your experience with academic research. If you have conducted college-level research in the past, what part of the research was most interesting or easiest for you? What was most difficult? If you have not conducted college-level research before, how is this type of research different from other types of research you have performed?

Respond to at least two of your fellow students’ postings commenting on by Day 7. When responding to your fellow classmates, offer suggestions and tips for efficient and effective research strategies. (You must create one initial post and at least two responses, for a minimum of three posts for this discussion.)

TIP: Note that this discussion is asking you to:

Discuss your experience with academic research.
Share what you find easy and/or interesting about the research process.
Share what you find difficult about the research.
If academic research at the college-level is new to you, explain how academic research is going different from research you have done in the past.
Offer suggestions to help your classmates overcome difficulties they may have had conducting research in your responses to others.
Note: It may be helpful if you type each heading first and then complete the information under each heading. This helps the reader quickly identify your activities and helps you know that you cover all of the requirements for this post.
Chat Conversation Started
Angela :

Hello, and thank you for using JustAnswer. I have done extensive academic research and would be happy to assist you. Please let me know what course this is for, how many words you need, and when you need the answer. Thank you,

Angela

Customer:

There is no specific amount of words. The course is ENG 122, Composition II. I need this by Wednsday please.

Angela :

Thank you. I do need to know an approximate length. For instance, this looks like it could be a couple of paragraphs, would that be about right?

Customer:

Yes

Customer:

A couple pharagraphs sounds decent. Sorry I didnt reply sooner... I had a family uproar I had to go fix.

Angela :

No problem. I will take care of this for you.

Customer:

thank you

Customer:

How is it coming?

Angela :

Hello, Remi. I just wanted to let you know I was working on this now and will be finished within 20 minutes. Thanks,

Angela

Customer:

no problem, thank you.

Angela :

Hello, Remi. Here is your three-paragraph custom-written essay at approximately 500 words. Please click accept after downloading and feel free to request me if you need anything else. Thank you,

Angela

Essay Link