Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

As members of the senior management team of Able Corporation,

Customer Question

As members of the senior management team of Able Corporation, your group has been asked to prepare a neat and organized report for the Strategic Officers Steering Committee (SOS-C) of Walden International, the parent company of Able Corporation. The purpose of this paper is to obtain permission from them to go forward with the next step (developing a full blown business plan) for Able's strategic initiative to break into the global marketplace.

Your group's paper should discuss (at a minimum):

* A complete SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, including at least five factors from each category and full explanations of why each factor is important and why it was placed in the category) of the environment that exists within Able and the environment Able is proposing.
* A preliminary outline of the business plan to be developed for Able's strategic initiative
* A rudimentary mission statement
* Key operating principles
* A preliminary market analysis
* The one-year, five-year, and ten-year strategic objectives of the strategic initiatives presented as one strategic proposal for each timeframe (three strategic proposals in all) complete with implementation plans, potential ramifications, and feedback mechanisms
* The additional material that your group considers necessary to support the case for going forward with Able's global strategic initiative—this is not optional, you must input additional material.
Category: Homework
Expert:  BMW MD replied 6 years ago.
I may be able to help. Please respond with the date this is due, and the required length. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! BMW MD
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The length of the paper is not limited. This is a graduate paper for the final class for the degree.

The paper needs to cover the material in detail, with graphs and examples. Detial is key to cover the concepts.

The Due Date is Monday at Noon.

There is an additional section not covered by description. It is the unstated, but not optional reference to the assignment.

Evaluation & Control

The implementation of the strategy must be monitored and adjustments made as needed.

Evaluation and control consists of the following steps:

1. Define parameters to be measured
  2. Define target values for those parameters
  3. Perform measurements
  4. Compare measured results to the pre-defined standard
  5. Make necessary changes

Strategy Implementation

The selected strategy is implemented by means of programs, budgets, and procedures. Implementation involves organization of the firm's resources and motivation of the staff to achieve objectives.

The way in which the strategy is implemented can have a significant impact on whether it will be successful. In a large company, those who implement the strategy likely will be different people from those who formulated it. For this reason, care must be taken to communicate the strategy and the reasoning behind it. Otherwise, the implementation might not succeed if the strategy is misunderstood or if lower-level managers resist its implementation because they do not understand why the particular strategy was selected.

The one year, Five Year, and 10 year plans need extra ordinary planning complete with implementation steps to acheive the different plans. Each group is a stand alone document. So they have to be complete.

I am willing to pay a bonus for successful completion by the due date.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 6 years ago.
I am sorry, there is no way I will be able to help you with this by when it is due, so I am opting out. BMW MD