Patricia
Patricia, Graduate Student
Experience:  expert in writing, homework assistance
18263522

o Explain the role of ethics and social responsibility in developing

o Explain the role of ethics and social responsibility in developing a strategic plan, considering stakeholder needs.
o Explain how your ethical perspective has evolved throughout the program.
Chat Conversation Started
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi Patricia, I appreciate the prompt answer but I also need for you to explain how your ethical perspective has evolved throughout the program. I will accept your answer as soon as I recieve your reply. Thank you so much.

My ethical perspective has changed so much. I am more patient, and seem to work well with coworkers. Before I used to like to work on projects alone, and not ask for help because I feared that something would not get done right. I find that I communicate well with co-workers now and work well in groups.

The course has taught me that it is important to be ethical and professional. I am now noticable of other companies and how employees act. For example, if a person gives me poor customer service, I know how to take it in stride instead of flying off the deep end. I used to do that before this course. I used to be quick to act unethical before a "customer is always right" but now I realize that everyone has bad days and I just take it as "the employee is not doing it directly to me".