Chris12
Chris12, Teacher
Experience:  Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor

Application Criminal Justice Concept, Process, System, and

Application: Criminal Justice: Concept, Process, System, and Agencies The concept of criminal justice, the criminal justice process, the criminal justice system, criminal justice agencies—all are pieces of the criminal justice puzzle, which has as its goal the protection of society from crime and criminals, as well as the maintenance of individual rights, due process, and social justice. The purpose of this Application Assignment is for you to consider all of the aspects of criminal justice named above and put these “pieces” together into a coherent whole. In analyzing these various aspects of criminal justice and explaining how they relate to one another, you will have the knowledge you need to move forward, both in this course and in this program. It will provide you with a firm foundation in your understanding of criminal justice and all of its aspects. To prepare for this assignment: * Review Chapter 1 in your course text, Criminal Justice: A Brief Introduction, paying attention to the definitions and explanations of the concept of justice, the steps in the criminal justice process, the roles and responsibilities of the components of the criminal justice system, and the agencies related to the administration of criminal justice. * Think about how all of the various aspects and components of criminal justice relate to one another and fit together into a whole, from the definition and concept of justice and criminal justice, to the criminal justice process in the United States, to the components of the U.S. criminal justice system, to the agencies that have some role in the administration of justice. Consider the roles and responsibilities of each component based on what you know at this point. * Reflect on all of these parts and consider how you might “tell the story” of criminal justice and how it works in the United States. The assignment (1–2 pages): * Explain how the various aspects of criminal justice relate to one another (the concept, process, system, and agencies). Be specific and use examples to illustrate your points. * Explain your thoughts on why criminal justice is important in society. Be specific and use examples to illustrate your points.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris12 replied 3 years ago.
Does this assignment require APA formatting?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes, has to be completed by midnight.Thanks..
Expert:  Chris12 replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Chris12, Teacher
Experience: Resource Center Assistant, Researcher, Tutor