Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

how do you think nuclear health care organization will be organized

Customer Question

how do you think nuclear health care organization will be organized 10 years form now describe how major changes in the role of healthcare workers, the culture of healthcare consumers and methods of communication between stakeholders will affect or be affected by this new organiztion which of these changes would you identify as having the greatest influence and why
Category: Homework
Expert:  BMW MD replied 6 years ago.
If you are happy with your service, please request me in the future! Please include BMW MD in your question line. Thank you! Happy to help! I may be able to help if you let me know when this is due, and anything else I need to complete the assignment. Thank you. BMW MD
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
BMW MD this s due Saturday. What information do you need ? I did not see your reply. Thank you in advance for your assistance
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Where is the answer pleae?
Expert:  BMW MD replied 6 years ago.
Hello. I am sorry, but I was away out of state for the past two days and was unable to access JA through my phone. In any event, I feel that it may be too late to help you. If I may have more time, until Sunday afternoon, I would be glad to help. Please let me know what you would like to do. Whatever you decide, I would like to work with you in the future. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX