Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

1. Connecting back to the chapter on learning, if the UCS is

1. Connecting back to the chapter on learning, if the UCS is a sexual image and the UCR is arousal, identify the CS and CR in the following advertisement: Old Spice Guy
a. CS:
b. CR:

2. Which model of motivation do you think best explains our need for sex? You can select any of the models, although not all are equally appropriate to discuss human sexual motivation. WHY do you think this model best fits?

3. Using the model you described above, discuss why you think advertisers so often rely on sexual imagery to sell their products?

4. Emotions can often (though not always) lead us to behave. where on the two dimensions (high arousal/low arousal and pleasure/displeasure) would you place the emotion(s) you felt while watching the above Old Spice advertisement? Based on your emotional experience (and before you learned that advertisers uses psychology so cunningly!), would this type of advertisement have influenced your decision to buy Old Spice?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris M. replied 6 years ago.

Thanks for the request. When is this due? Also, what are some of the models of motivation you are studying. And, finally, what was your basic reaction to the advertisement?

-Chris M

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

It is due on the first of August, and to me the ad shows that social media campaign can be successful and it can also be a way to interact.

I am studying the theories of language acquisition.

Thanks sooo much for offering to help me.

Expert:  Chris M. replied 6 years ago.

Ok. I'll have it to you by then.

-Chris M.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks sooooooooooooo much.
Expert:  Chris M. replied 6 years ago.
You're welcome!
Expert:  Chris M. replied 6 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.