RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst
12090234

TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT PROJECT Due in Week 1 - Project Topic

<p>Tonee, please pay the amount no attention. This  no doubt will a  70 paper with a bonus..... </p><p>TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT PROJECT Due in Week 1 - Project Topic (Ungraded) 5-11 July This week you will need to select an organization and a problem/event/reason for your project. You may use your own organization or an organization with which you are familiar. An example of a project topic might be: Green Leaf Greenhouse - Poor Customer Service or Hire Me Staffing Agency - New Software Implementation. While this assignment is ungraded, it is essential that you get approval for your topic to insure that you are on the right track. Note: While this assignment is ungraded, it is required. If you do not submit your topic for pre-approval, you will not earn credit for the other elements of Course Project. Due in Week 2 - Training Needs Assessment (50 points) 12-18 July This week you will conduct a TNA (Training Needs Assessment) on your organization. Included in this will be an organization, task, and person analysis. You will include the techniques used and the individuals that would be involved in this process. For example, if you use a questionnaire, be sure to include the questionnaire in the appendix. While you won't have time to actually conduct the TNA, include a concluding section that identifies the desired training outcomes that will be used in the upcoming weeks' assignments. Anticipated length of body of this assignment: 3-4 pages. Due in Week 3 - Lesson Plan and Transfer of Training (50 points)19-25 July This will be the most creative portion of the project but, remember, it must be reasonable. You will need to consider the cost-benefit as well as the likelihood of transfer of training of any training design methods that you select. From the outcomes identified in Week 2, you will design the training program. In the appendix, you will need to submit a detailed lesson plan that could be used to conduct the training. Anticipated length of body of this assignment: 3-4 pages. Due in Week 4 - Evaluation (50 points) 26 Jul- 1 Aug This week you will need to describe the training evaluation that will be used. You will need to present how you will determine the program's effectiveness. From this, you will present the evaluation design and include your rationale for this selection. Because the training hasn't yet occurred, you won't be able to provide an actual evaluation. However, you should provide a hypothetical evaluation to show how the evaluation process would work for this participation training process. Anticipated length of body of this assignment: 3-4 pages Due in Week 5 - Training Methods (50 points) 2-8 Aug In this segment you will need to consider the method of delivery for this training. For this section, you will consider three different training methods. For each method, you will conduct an analysis and identify the advantages and disadvantages of each method with regard to your outcomes. From this analysis, you will identify the method that will work best. While a table can be used for easy reference, the details of the analysis should be spelled out in paragraph format. Anticipated length of body of this assignment: 3-4 pages. Due in Week 7 - The Final Comprehensive Submission (70 points) 9-15 AUG This final piece of the assignment will allow you to combine all of the elements in the training process. While there is no new research that needs to be conducted for this week's assignment, you should apply feedback from the previous week's assignments and update your work to present a clean, final draft. This project should be submitted as a single, cohesive Word document (not multiple files). Use section breaks to separate the different elements. You will provide a single reference list. Appendices will be formatted at the end of the overall document - not the end of the section. Remember- you can't simply cut/paste the different elements from your prior work into a single document and consider it to be complete. There must be unity, flow, and cohesiveness including the use of an Introduction and Conclusion. Finally, be sure that you are using uniform formatting for this document. Check margins, font, etc. prior to submitting. Anticipated length of body of this assignment: 12-16 pages Sources/Formatting A note on sources: You will be expected to conduct research outside of our classroom and beyond your own experiences to complete this assignment. For Weeks 1-5, you will be expected to use at least four unique documented sources outside of our classroom (the textbook does not count as an outside source). You are not required to conduct additional research for Week 7 but may add to your list if you've found additional sources on your journey. If you do use the textbook, you will need to give credit to this source. While sources may be used from week to week, you will be expected to find at least four new sources for each of the Week 1 through 5 assignments. I would urge you to use the DeVry Online library to seek out scholarly and current journal articles. Additionally, you might seek information from reputable organizations such as the Society for Human Resources Management or interview a Human Resources Professional.</p>
Category: Homework
Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

Hi Teddy, I will get started.

thank you

tm

Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

HI Tonee,

Thank you so much!

Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.
Hi Should have post before Sunday.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok & thanks!

Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

Hi there, here is what have so far... Will finalize sunday.

tm

Need to get references and add more detail. Suggestions appreciated..

Organization - Above it All Airport Security Team and staffs

Task -

Airport Security Training Assessments

Focus groups were developed for each area of our present training program, the AIA Security Procedures Program, to determine what the needs are in relation to the latest information after December Attacks on Detroit Metro Airport. The additions were incorporated and updated training for security management, transportation security teams, and all Above It All Airport personnel is necessary.

Evaluation present security measures

A thorough walkthrough or drill was completed on off hours using a mock scenario similar to the incident in Detroit. The team enacting the scenario was monitored closely to determine areas for improvement.

Identified potential threat and vulnerable checkpoints

During the drill all threats or vulnerabilities were identified and recorded. These were evaluated and thoroughly examined by Airport Security Management and Airport Leadership director. The results were compared to the current AIA Security Procedures Program and based on findings this training needs assessment will address these areas.

An open ended survey has been drafted for completion and includes the following areas for feedback or comments to assess current level of training.

-Passenger services including reservations and passenger identity confirmation

-Holiday and seasonal security ad hoc hiring and clearance

-Procedures for working with communication area transmissions, passenger and baggage clearance

-Ramp loading and unloading operations

-Monitoring Aircraft Caterer Services

-A review of Aircraft Cleaning and restock procedures

-Reviewing fueling procedures

-Updates to Baggage loading, scanners, load weight controls

-Monitoring Crew transport for clearance and protection

-HAZMAT Procedures

-Updates to Passenger identity clearance procedures

-Revise Passenger Threat and Metal detectors and canine walkthrough

The survey is being given to all AIA personnel to get feedback of what each member of the organization feels about the current security program and whether they have observed any break downs in communication or security breaches.

Person Analysis

-Security Manager

-Security Assistant Manager

-Transportation Security Guards

-Above it All Personnel (All employees ie. CEO, Management Teams including Security staffs, Pilots, Stewardesses, Ticket Agents, Baggage Couriers, Sanitation Department.)

Outcomes

The outcomes of the survey are to determine any breaches in security that may have been observed by our personnel that has not been reported. It is also an evaluation of how well the AIA Security Procedure Program is understood and followed by AIA staffs as a whole.

Once the survey has been completed online, the results will be examined by Security Management and AIA Leadership team along with a third party security firm SSS to determine next steps.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Tonee,

I don't see any issues. I read the requirements again and it seems that you have addressed all the requirements for this week. Let's not forget I came to you for help; I don't know how much help I can offer. It's hard to improve perfection..... You are definitely BLESSED with a gift....smile

Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

Hi Teddy. Ok thanks for the vote of confidence. Here is completed assignment week 2.
I updated the person analysis part, added cites, references. Please review.

thanks,

tm

please click or cut/paste link and download file.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cqo35sux2t6uvb2/security-tnaplans-final.doc

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Tonee,

As usual EXCELLENT work! I don't know how you want to do this since it is broken down in to weekly portions. I think that I could pay you the 45 after every two such as week 2 & 3, and I will pay for those two together on next Sunday or do you have any other recommendations? Or I can accept now and this can cover week 2 & 3 in advance. I trust you either way; I just want you to be HAPPY!

Thanks

Teddy

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Tonee,

I am so confused! You are working on two projects correct? the training & development & sss. Ok the sss project is not due for another two weeks.

the training & development is a weekly project for the next 7 weeks, but if you want to do it all at once that is your call.

Please let me know if you and I are on the same page?

Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

The sss was completed last week Teddy.

You Accepted the answer.

tm

Edited by Toneemarie on 7/19/2010 at 2:43 AM EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you Tonee; I was so lost in the sauce! You are correct it was completed already. Sorry!

Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

Hi there, working on next section.

tm

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Good morning Tonee,

Thanks and have a great day!!!!

td

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Tonee

Just wanted to know if you had any old papers lying around in reference to a persuasion essay? If so, how much do you want for it? It needs to be about 1000 words; if you have one. Please say yes you do, and if yes may I can have it. LOL

Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

Hi there probably, is there a particular topic?

thanks,

tm

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Not for sure as of yet, but I will let you know by Sunday.
Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

Working on lesson plan and transfer of training.. will post very late sunday...

tm

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
will 1:00AM suffice?
Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

Hi Teddy, sorry about the delay lost the file....

Here is info

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vbxdmcahc2xosua/lesson-plans.doc

tm

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No problem! I know that you are busy! I still feel the same about your services.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Tonee,

I really appreciate all the hard work you do! Thanks and I hope that you will get some rest, and I will be talking to you in a few days.

Thank you very much,

Teddy

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Tonee,

Just in case you don't remember; that persuasive paper should be 2-3 pages 500 words in length. The topic dosen't matter; so if you have one, I gladly pay you for it!

Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

Hi Teddy. How are you?

I was hosting a family reunion this weekend. Whew, it was a lot of work, but a blessing to see all those cousins. LOL

Yes, I did forget... is it posted as a question?

thank you,

tm

Edited by Toneemarie on 7/26/2010 at 5:40 PM EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
That's great! I hope that everyone enjoyed themselves! What happened to my invite? Just kidding! About that persuasion paper it has not been officially posted; I was just acquiring to see if you had one in your stash that you wanted to part with?
Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

I have one on cruise victims, international laws, and pirating..

that can be reworked....

tm

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Okay sounds great. All I will need by Sunday is just an outline. The actual paper is not due until next Sunday. I will post the question as soon as I get back home.
Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.
ok
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks Tonee, and just in case I forget; the paper that you are working on for me, the below part will be due by Sunday:

Due in Week 4 - Evaluation (50 points)

This week you will need to describe the training evaluation that will be used. You will need to present how you will determine the program's effectiveness. From this, you will present the evaluation design and include your rationale for this selection. Because the training hasn't yet occurred, you won't be able to provide an actual evaluation. However, you should provide a hypothetical evaluation to show how the evaluation process would work for this participation training process. Anticipated length of body of this assignment: 3-4 pages

Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

Hello T, please check over the eval.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kc42pvcir3mfhfa/security-tnaplans-eval.doc

thank you,

tm

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Excellcent, as usual!Cool

Thanks,

Teddy

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please note; I am waiting for them to reopen this question!

Thanks

td

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Tonee,

Okay this is it. Part 5 Due in Week 5 - Training Methods (50 points) 2-8 Aug In this segment you will need to consider the method of delivery for this training. For this section, you will consider three different training methods. For each method, you will conduct an analysis and identify the advantages and disadvantages of each method with regard to your outcomes. From this analysis, you will identify the method that will work best. While a table can be used for easy reference, the details of the analysis should be spelled out in paragraph format. Anticipated length of body of this assignment: 3-4 pages.

If you could and this would save you the time and headache; when part 5 is finsihed, could please if you have all the other pages put them all together for me and at that time I will click and accept. So again part 5 is due, but I will need all the other parts complied to make a final paper. I hope this made sense?

The Final Comprehensive Submission (70 points) This final piece of the assignment will allow you to combine all of the elements in the training process. While there is no new research that needs to be conducted for this week's assignment, you should apply feedback from the previous week's assignments and update your work to present a clean, final draft. This project should be submitted as a single, cohesive Word document (not multiple files). Use section breaks to separate the different elements.

Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

Hi Teddy,

ok

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Good Morning,

Tonee and thanks for all cooperation and support!

Have a great day!

td

Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

final post

Edited by Toneemarie on 8/8/2010 at 11:55 PM EST
Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

Hi Teddy. Here is the lesson plans Part 5.

Please Accept if this answers all requirements.

Working on consolidating the individual papers...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fiqqpfpi62zv6jf/lesson-plans.doc

thank you,

tm

Edited by Toneemarie on 8/9/2010 at 12:17 AM EST
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience: Business Analyst
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok, I have it Tonee and it looks great! Thanks my good friend as usual and I truly mean it! I will accept and I will wait until you send the final roll up.

Thanks

Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks Tonee and gn to you!