BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer
21094728

Technical Communication Questions

I need 2 Documents edited for Technical Communication. Documents and instructions are listed below. Thank you.

-Jade

Exercise 8: Revise an explanation to eliminate density. Read the following dense paragraph and revise it to make it more coherent. You may separate the material into shorter paragraphs, use lists, and add or delete material. This information was part of a memo informing employees about changes in procedures dealing with scrapped parts.

Several steps must be taken to separate and stage inventory to be scrapped. The first step is to locate and stage all excess parts. The white tag on each part will identify the part as either EXCESS, GOOD or EXCESS, DAMAGED. Parts tagged EXCESS, GOOD should be staged in bin #020185. Parts tagged EXCESS, DAMAGED should be staged in bin #020186 for further sorting and staging by code. The code is etched into the frame of each part: 1A-defective consumable, 1B-unidentified damage, 1C-vendor return/ unrepairable, 1D-identifiable damage. Parts labeled code 1A, defective consumable, are staged in bin #020188, to be automatically scrapped without further investigation. Parts labeled code 1C, vendor return/ unrepairable, are staged in bin #020189; these parts can also be automatically scrapped. If a part is labeled code 1B, additional information is required. Code 1B parts should be visually examined for signs of damage such as broken chips or split jumper cables. Parts with observable damage should be placed on a skid in bin #020187. Parts with no observable damage should be hand carried to the Repair Center where each part will be tested to determine the extent of damage. Parts the Repair Center determines cannot be repaired are staged in bin #020187. Parts the Repair Center believed are repairable are placed in the Repair Stockroom and scheduled for repair. Parts labeled with code 1D are staged in bin #020190. When ten or more skids have accumulated, the manager should be notified to check the accumulated parts and fill out a justification form to scrap each part.

Directions:

Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format

Your completed exercise will be evaluated on the following scale:

Information separated into several sentences rather than a few very long sentences     15 points
Important points divided into separate paragraphs     15 points
Examples and explanations illustrate each point     14 points
Direct diction used     14 points
Transitions added between paragraphs     14 points
Headings/Sub-headings added to identify key sections     14 points
Visual devices, such as lists, bullets, tables, underlining, italics, and boldface,
added to illustrate key points     14 points

________________________________________________

Exercise 6. Revise Instructions: “Precautions in Administering Vaccines.”

Precautions in Administering Vaccines

People administering vaccines should take the following necessary precautions to minimize the risk of spreading disease.

•     They must wash their hands before and after seeing each applicant.
•     They must wear gloves when administering vaccinations if they will have contact with potentially infectious body fluids or have open lesion on their hands.
•     They must use sterile syringes and needles and preferably use disposable, autodestructible ones to minimize risk of contamination or needle stick.
•     They must no mix different vaccines in the same syringes unless the vaccines are licensed for such use.
•     They must discard disposable needles (not recap them) and syringes in labeled, puncture-proof containers for short-term disposal to prevent inadvertent needle stick injury or reuse.
•     They must use an appropriate method, such as autoclaving or incineration, for long-term disposal of used needles and syringes.

Directions:

Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format.

Use the information entitled “Precautions in Administering Vaccines” to produce a document that communicates the precautions in administering vaccines. You may add to, delete from, or change the language of these precautions; however, the intent of the message must remain intact.

Your completed document will be evaluated on the following scale:
Chunking, bulleting, and labeling, or other appropriate devices     17 points
Visuals, such as flowcharts, clip art, or other appropriate devices     17 points
Appropriate order     15 points
Appropriate diction and grammar/punctuation     17 points
Use of white space, font, color, or other appropriate devices     17 points
Appropriate use of cautionary devices     17 points

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Editing 2 documents for Technical Communication

-Jade

Hello. I may be able to help you. Please tell me when this is due. Thanks!

If you are happy with your service, please request me in the future! Please include BMW MD in your question line. Thank you! Happy to help!

BMW MD

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thank you so much. Would this Thursday night or Friday morning feasible?

-Jade

Hello. Friday morning would be great for me, if that works for you. Please let me know. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

That would be perfect. Thank you so much. Have a nice evening. Smile

-Jade

OK. I'm done, and will send you the links right after this! BMW MD
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hello. Were you able to view the links I sent? Wasn't the deadline on this Friday? Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hi, sorry about that. I had to travel on emergency. I am able to view them and it looks wonderful. Thank you and have a nice day.

-Jade