RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst

Individual Assignment Anxiety, Mood, Dissociative Paper Prepare

Individual Assignment: Anxiety, Mood, Dissociative Paper

Prepare a 700- to 1,050-word paper, in which you analyze the biological, emotional, cognitive, psychodynamic and behavioral components of anxiety, mood, and dissociative disorders.

Only use peer-reviewed sources for your references.

Using the turnitin option of The Center for Writing Excellence, submit your paper and obtain the plagiarism report based on the body of the paper without the bibliography.
Format your paper according to APA standards.
Create a matrix in which you address the following items (further information regarding the matrix is given in the appendix of this syllabus):
* Define the major Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV-TR) categories of anxiety, mood, and dissociative disorders.
* Examine the various classifications of anxiety, mood, and dissociative disorders.

Thanks,

T
Category: Homework
Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

Hi Tirby, I can get this posted by midnight if agreeable?

Thank you,

toneemarie

Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes please that would be wonderful. Thank you for your help.

Thanks

T

Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

Hi tirby working on it now.

Tm

Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

Hi Tirby, here is first draft, still working and will post final with cites, references in a word doc, file shortly..

Dissociation is defined a disconnect between related things or events. The consciousness is somehow separated from the present state of awareness according to Maldonado, Butler, and Spiegel, 2002). This disorder can affect thought, actions and feelings whereby a person acts out to a seemingly unconscious stimulus. Emotionally they may disconnect from a traumatic experience such as the loss of a loved one, acting as if there is no feelings tied to this event. If a person simply cannot stop themselves from acting a certain way as if in response to a hidden force, this biological affect in behavior is also termed dissociation (Dell, 2001). Perhaps the cognition is affected by simply thinking about the deceased loved one, which triggers certain moods such as depression or sadness (Maldonado, Butler, Spiegel, 2002). This psychological disorder has several related classes that are explained by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV-TR). Dissociative Fugue, Dissociative Identity, Dissociative Amnesia, and Depersonalization Disorder are the categories defined in the text (Frey, 2001).

Dissociative Fugue affects cognition as a person seems to lose track of memory and being unable to identify themselves. They do not immediately appear to be suffering from psychological problems or a loss of memory and often seem quite normal to others (Frey, 2001).

Dissociative Identity is most often called multiple personality disorder by past analysts. This form of dissociation has the greatest amount of psychopathological behaviors. It manifests in the appearance of more than one identity attached to a single person. When a person changes personality they do not turn into a totally different person. There are still attached thoughts, memories, or awareness of the host personality. Yet there is a totally new state of being in response to the environment the person is in. The person begins to act differently than expected and may even have another name. Each person represents the hosts from a disjointed mental state. Each of these states have somehow fragmented into different aspects of the hosts past. Usually there is a host personality that maintains some connection to the hosts true self (Spiegel and Cardena, 1991).

Dissociative Amnesia in dealing with this disorder the person cannot remember who they are. There tends to be a loss of personal information such as name, address, parents names, where they were born, etc. This form of amnesia happens more often and the person is aware that they have forgotten details about themselves. Sometimes this disorder is tied to others such as anxiety disorders. Since the memory problems come from the inability to recall information, oftentimes the amnesia can be reversed (Frey, 2001).

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok, I will have to catch this in the morning. I have to get to bed works comes early at 4am. Good night and thanks again for the help.

Remember the paper must be at least 700- to 1,050-words, in which you analyze the biological, emotional, cognitive, psychodynamic and behavioral components of anxiety, mood, and dissociative disorders.

And then be sure to create a matrix in which you address the following items (further information regarding the matrix is given in the appendix of this syllabus): * Define the major Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV-TR) categories of anxiety, mood, and dissociative disorders. * Examine the various classifications of anxiety, mood, and dissociative disorders.

Thanks,

T

Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

ok working on the matrix...

Do you have that info on the matrix in the syllabus mentioned above?

Is there a specific format.

I will post final by afternoon or sooner.

Questions, let me know.

thanks

tm

Edited by Toneemarie on 7/14/2010 at 5:11 AM EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This is what it says in the syllabus:

Create a matrix in wehich you discuss the following items:

* Define the major Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM IV-TR) categories of anxiety, mood/affective, and dissociative/somatoform disorders.

* Examine the various classifications of anxiety, mood/affective, and dissociative/somatoform disorders.

Then it said to do the paper based on the matrix created, in which you analyze the biological, emotional, cognitive, and behavioral components of anxiety, mood/affective, and dissociative/somatoform disorders.

I am sorry I should ahve posted it a little more clear. This class is going to be very confusing and I have five individual papers and two group assignments all in five weeks.

If you need anything else please let me know.

Thanks,

T

Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

No problem we'll get it done.

Will post this afternoon.

tm

Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

Hi here is information.

Please review

(Click or Copy/paste the link and download the word doc).

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dn4yzmjzn33adzg/mental disorders-upd.doc

thank you,

tm

Edited by Toneemarie on 7/15/2010 at 1:38 AM EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
<p>TM,</p><p> </p><p>The paper has a 22% rate of plagarism. A lot of your sentences are word for word. I can send you the report and see if you can make the appropriate changes. </p><p>Is the first part of the paper the matrix? The part of describing the clinical disorders definitions?? Please identify what part is the actual matrix.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks,</p><p>T</p>
Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

Hi Tirby, that is just a draft just to see if content, format is right,

I will of course reword to be 0%.

I am not sure what format matrix should be in, therefore, I am requesting you let me know which format will work for your assignment?

thanks,

tm

Edited by Toneemarie on 7/15/2010 at 3:21 PM EST
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Here is the report.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/j2mmfyizgeegkfj/Turnitin Original Report.doc

Copy and paste as it may not open unless you copy the whole thing.

I think the content will work. If you can fix the plagarism and let me know what part is the actual matrix that would help a lot.

Thanks and sorry to be so picky but $30 is a lot to pay for a paper and I don't want it to have more than 5% plag... Thanks T

Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

That is no problem, I just need to understand what is required for a matrix..

The plaigirism will be updated to 0%.

thank you,

tm

It was difficult to figure out what to do, the instructor's direction is too vague. I will look at the link.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am asking my instructor for more clarification on the matrix and what exactly it is she wants.

Thanks,

T

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

My instructor is going to post a model matrix for us to go by and the paper should follow the matrix. This is what she indicated. I will post the model to mediafire as soon as she gets it posted to me.

Thanks,

T

Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

Hi Tirby ok that would be great! Meanwhile I'll get those other definitions rewritten and format cleaned up, etc.

tm

Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

I'll post for your review before Sunday.

tm

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok TM here is the sample matirx from the instructor.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/crt49dtk3dw17v8/Sample Matrix

Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

Ok I'll apply changes and post Sunday.

tm

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Did you get the sample matrix?
Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

Yes, I did thanks. That is why my last post says I will apply the updates.

Will post updates late this pm.

tm

Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.

Hi there, here is updated info with matrix

tm

http://www.mediafire.com/file/e6911bpp2t418zr/mental disorders-final.doc

please cut/paste or click the link to download the file.

thank you

RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience: Business Analyst
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for all of your ahrd work. The paper looks good and the matrix is good as well.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

TM,

May I ask where you got the matrix information from? I need to do some touch up and clarify the things that are on the list.

Thanks T

Expert:  RopTeam replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks