Ryan
Ryan, Engineer
Experience:  B.S. in Civil Engineering
40260889

Hello Ryan, Are you available now

Hello Ryan,

Are you available now?

Yep, I'm here. :)

Ryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Ok great, i'll open the quiz and post the first question!

Are you doing ok?

I'm just a little worried that you are patiently waiting for a response from me.

If you're cruising through your quiz, that's great!

Ryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Not crusing, but did not hear from you, so i'm doing the best I can.
Nuts, that's what I was afraid of.

I wasn't sure what to say. I didn't want to bother you unnecessarily if you were working on it, but I didn't want to leave you hanging either.

You have my undivided attention, so post away if you'd like.

Ryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

For a data set, half the observation are always greater then the?

Midian

Mode

Mean

geometric mean

The median.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thanks,

Fifteen accounting had an average grade of 90 on an accounting exam. Seven marketing majors had an average of 85, while 10 marketing majors averaged 93 0n the same exam. What is the weighted maen for the 32 students taking the exam?

89.84

89.33

89.48

Impossible to determine without more info

89.84
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

What is the relationship between the variance and the standard deviation?

Variance is the sq root of the standard deviation

Variance is the sq of standard deviation

Variance is twice the standard deviation

What is the range for a sample of March electric bills amounts for all electric homes of smaller sizes to the nearest dollar. 212, 191, 176, 129, 106, 92, 108, 109, 103, 121, 175, and 194

100

130

120

112

Variance is the square of standard deviation (NOT the square root)

Range is 120.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

A population consist of all weights of defensive tackles of sociable university football team. They are Johnson-204 pounds, Patrick, 215, Junior 207, Kendron 212, Nicko 214, and Cohcran 208. What is the the population standard deviation in pounds? About:

4

16

100

40

The first choice: 4
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

A row of stem and leaf charts appears as follows 5 01379, assume that the data is rounded to the nearest unit.

The frequency of the class is seven

The minimum value is 0

The maximum value is 59

The class interval is 5

What is the mean for a set of March electric bills amounts for all electric for smaller sizes. To the nearest dollar. 212, 191, 176, 129, 106, 92, 108, 109, 103, 121, 175, and 194

103

130

143

112

A large oil company is studying the number of gallons od gasoline purchased per customer at self service pumps. The mean # XXXXX gallons is 15.0 with a standard deviation of 3.0 gallons. The median is 15.75. What is the person's coeffiecient of skewness?

-1.00

-0.75

+0.75

+1.00

Stem and leaf chart: The maximum value is 59

Mean for March electric bills is 143

Pearson's coefficient of skewness = -0.75 (note the negative sign)
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hello Ryan,

I have 29 minutes left, and neeed topay for your help. These are the last 3 questions.

What is the value of the Pearson coefficient od skewness for a distribution with a mean of 24, median of 19, and standard deviation of 6.

+2.5

-2.5

+0.83

-0.83

The US department of education reported that for the past six years 23, 19, 15, 30, 27, and 25 women received doctorate degrees in computer and information sciences. What is the mean arithmetic annual of women receiving this degree.

15.1

23.2

37.9

22.9

None of the above

A study of the net sales of a sample of the small corporations revealed that the mean net sales is $21 million, median $24 million, model sales $26 million, and the standard deviation of the distribution is $1 million. What is the Pearsons coefficient of skewness?

-9.1

+603

-3.9

+204

None of the above

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ryan...you are a blessing in disguise. I answed 12 questions, but would have a time answering the rest, due tothem getting harder and harder as I went on. Because of your help I received a 48 out of 50!!!!! Automatice answer!! Thanks!! Where do I pay my fee??

Congratulations!!!

I'm so relieved that the time lost due our confused communication did not seriously affect your grade. Glad I could help a little though. We'll do better next time. Smile

To pay you can just click on any of the Accept buttons as usual.

Thanks,

Ryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX a great day. I have a headache now!!! lol
Thank you. You have a good day too.

It's been a pleasure helping you. Hope to hear from you again soon,

Ryan.