Miftah
Miftah, MBA
Experience:  Bachelor in economics, Bachelor in Business Management and Master in Accounting. Business Instructor
29521587

2. Virtual Organization Strategy Paper and PowerPoint

Customer Question

<p>2. Virtual Organization Strategy Paper and PowerPoint Presentation Using the link on the page, access the Virtual Organizations. Select one of the Virtual Organizations. Assume that your selected organization is a privately held company and that it wants to expand its operations. The organization is faced with three options to expand its operations: Kudler Fine Foods https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/secure/aapd/cist/vop/Business/PortBus.htm a. They can go public through an IPO. b. They can acquire another company in the same industry. c. They can merge with another organization. Using the Internet, texts, Electronic Reserve Readings (ERR), and other resources, prepare a 1,050-1,400-word paper in which you compare and contrast the three options and make a recommendation as to which strategy the selected organization should choose. Be sure to address the following in your paper: 2) Weaknesses of each approach 3) Opportunities of each approach</p><p> </p><p><strong><u>I only need about 450 words written in total between the two quetions.</u></strong></p>
Category: Homework
Expert:  Miftah replied 6 years ago.

I have done this paper for someone if you want to use it as a sample or paraphrase it. I can send it to you.

let me know

Thanks
Miftah
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

That would be good could you please send me what you have so that I can see if I can use it.

Expert:  Miftah replied 6 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I see where you talked about the opportunities but I really don't see much about the weakness of each approach.
Expert:  Miftah replied 6 years ago.
Sorry, I have checked, where it says Threats, suppose to be weaknesses.

change the word threat to weaknesses.

thanks
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks no additional information is needed
Expert:  Miftah replied 5 years ago.
ok