Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

I NEED HELP WITH THIS PENN FOSTER EXAMS PLEASE THANK YOU THE

I NEED HELP WITH THIS PENN FOSTER EXAMS PLEASE THANK YOU THE STUDY OF SOCIAL WORLDS Examination Number 05054700 SOCIAL STRUCTURES IN PERSPECTIVE Examination Number 05054800 SOCIAL INEQUALITY Examination Number 05054900 SOCIAL INSTITUTIONS Examination Number 05055000 A WORLD IN TRANSITIONS

HelloCustomer

Thanks for the request, but I haven't done these before and have no saved answer sets. I did #05054600 for you from scratch by researching some of the questions. I noticed that you have had these posted for several days, so I suspect none of the other experts have all these answer sets. You might consider separate posts of just one or two of the exams, rather than all four together, for the value you have set.

-Chris M.

Edited by Chris M. on 6/16/2010 at 1:21 AM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you I think your right
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Do you have any of the exams I asked help on at all or do you know you does
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you very much for your help I'm just so stuck on this part of the exams I appreciate it sir.